Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

As for the past couple of years it appears MP only has a running game. IT CAN BE STOPPED!

That's true to a point. But they have 5 or 6 guys that have caught Tds passes. Julian Corlew has 4tds recieveing. They have 6-5 230lbs tight end with great atheleticim that has two td catches. The split end Houston also makes great plays. They actually have 10 guys that can catch the ball, but w/ Marco at QB, he can't see anybody that is WIDE OPEN. They could've won the game tonight by much more if stupid penalties wouldn't have hurt them. They do get silly personal foul penalities at the wrong time. That could end their season this next week. Yeah the run game can be stopped.

I've voiced my opinion about this and MP may lose this week b/c of better coaching, but the atheletes are in abundant supply and they are NOT a ONE MAN team. Their whole defense can hit hard and the are leaner and meaner. Corlew is a mean linebacker who transferred from a 5A school. Not the same defense that JCS saw last year. More youth and much more speed. They whole team blocks their tails off for the superstar. Maybe MP is content with another semifinal. I guess we'll see.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true to a point. But they have 5 or 6 guys that have caught Tds passes. Julian Corlew has 4tds recieveing. They have 6-5 230lbs tight end with great atheleticim that has two td catches. The split end Houston also makes great plays. They actually have 10 guys that can catch the ball, but w/ Marco at QB, he can't see anybody that is WIDE OPEN. They could've won the game tonight by much more if stupid penalties wouldn't have hurt them. They do get silly personal foul penalities at the wrong time. That could end their season this next week. Yeah the run game can be stopped.

I've voiced my opinion about this and MP may lose this week b/c of better coaching, but the atheletes are in abundant supply and they are NOT a ONE MAN team. Their whole defense can hit hard and the are leaner and meaner. Corlew is a mean linebacker who transferred from a 5A school. Not the same defense that JCS saw last year. More youth and much more speed. They whole team blocks their tails off for the superstar. Maybe MP is content with another semifinal. I guess we'll see.{quote}

Hey You Love Your Team That's Clear To See. It's Gonna Be A Great Game. Good Luck To Both Teams. And Ya'll Have A Safe trip.

I've voiced my opinion about this and MP may lose this week b/c of better coaching, but the atheletes are in abundant supply and they are NOT a ONE MAN team. Their whole defense can hit hard and the are leaner and meaner. Corlew is a mean linebacker who transferred from a 5A school. Not the same defense that JCS saw last year. More youth and much more speed. They whole team blocks their tails off for the superstar. Maybe MP is content with another semifinal. I guess we'll see.

MP has a great team w/ an abundance of athletes and like I said a couple of weeks ago doing the same thing over and over again got them to the semi-finals last year where they were beaton badly. If they do the exact same thing this year and get beat once again that tells me that what they have done the last couple of years will only get them to the semis. If they are content w/ that then so be it.....

I am hoping to make it to this game; at this point I really do not care who wins this game as long as whoever it is beats the team from the east b/c I am tired of hearing them claim that they have already won the title.....

This is an interesting game. On one hand you have Predarat's young lads and on the other hand you have Butchie's young whipper snappers. Don't both of these teams have a 1A Mr Football Finalist? I think this will be a good game between these young uns. Goodluck to both teams.

Sounds like both teams are overrated.

Have fun it doesnt matter who wins Mt.Daily or McKenzie, South Pitt will be waiting for you in the Boro. MTP63 its a ONE MAN show. My goodness i watched the Cascade game and Daily is not a QB its a cheap off brand copy of the Tebow offense, Call it the Skee-Lo Offense.

How bout Mt.Daily move up a class and share the same region with Lewis Co.

Doog

Have fun it doesnt matter who wins Mt.Daily or McKenzie, South Pitt will be waiting for you in the Boro. MTP63 its a ONE MAN show. My goodness i watched the Cascade game and Daily is not a QB its a cheap off brand copy of the Tebow offense, Call it the Skee-Lo Offense.

Doog

Actually it does matter, and statements like that are ridiculus. Those from the east please quit making moronic statements.....

Actually it does matter, and statements like that are ridiculus. Those from the east please quit making moronic statements.....

Im here in Maury Co. Kev38

1A football in Mid Tenn is weak.

Zion-Cornersville-PerryCo.-CA come on.

Hate to rain on your MOJO. Mt Pleasant I know how they run NO Marco No WIN

Doog

Like I said move up a class

Doog

Who did Lewis Co. play tonight Dog?

Im here in Maury Co. Kev38

1A football in Mid Tenn is weak.

Zion-Cornersville-PerryCo.-CA come on.

Hate to rain on your MOJO. Mt Pleasant I know how they run NO Marco No WIN

Doog

Like I said move up a class

I am not from any of the teams in 1A, I was part of a team that won the 3A state title when I played and I am just saying dont declare a champion b/4 the game has been played. With all the upsets in football this year we all should know that.....lol