Fulton Falcons @ Pearl-Cohn Firebirds

Big Country

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think PC takes this one, Mason is going to get his ring this year. I know first hand how good he is, I don't think anyone can stop him.

Good luck from The Camp.

PC-21

Fulton-10

Pearl show those East Tn boys how the boys from middle play.

PC 19

Fulton 13

Don't play wit it!

Never thought I'd say that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

maybe Fulton's offense isnt that great, particularly the O-line, but that doesn't mean they wont be able to move the ball on PC. if blair is on tact with his WRs then Fulton has a big game. i cant wait to see what Stokes and Cobb have in store for PCs offense.

Okay I said we wouldn't talk about last year but I do have to tell you this one. Neither of these two teams has the same caliber of play in terms of the linemen that they have had the last few years. I don't know if it is youth, genetics, lack of will, lack of strength, etc. What I do know is that in the past both of these teams have been based on running the football off tackle and stopping the run. Both teams can still stop the run but also on the same note both teams do have to depend more on the passing game to be successful offensively then what they have had to do in previous years.

#10 Blair is a darn good player at quarterback. What ever happened to #5 Stinson???? He played great in the playoff wins for Fulton last year. Blair is a more polished passer than Stinson IMO. The Falcons receivers are good players. #9 Humphrey, #2 Tyson, & especially #4 Smith are all good athletes who are very dangerous when they touch the football. Humphrey leads the Falcons in receiving yards and he was a force on defense last week in the secondary. Tyson is the third receiver on the team but he also plays both ways and leads the defense in INTs. Smith is the best of them all IMO and he is dangerous wherever he touches the football. He also has a couple of kick returns for TDs on the season to go along with his receiving numbers. #3 Cobb & #27 Stokes make for an imposinig backfield. They pound it right at you. They also happen to be the best two defensive players on the Falcons team. Stokes may be the leading tackler in the Knoxville area. Cobb is very good at end. He is in double digits in terms of sacks this season. YOU ARE RIGHT WHEN SAYING THOSE 2 PLAYERS WILL BE KEY AGAINST THE PEARL COHN OFFENSE!!!!!!

EASY NOW!!!! How in the world can you say "schools like Station Camp, Greenbrier, & White House"????? All three of those teams are very good. I'd take any of them against just about anyone in the state in Class 3A.

Fulton's offense hasn't exactly been great this year and Pearl Cohn's defense is the best that they will have seen to this point. THAT INCLUDES OAK RIDGE!!!! Against AE it was obvious that Montgomery could not throw the football to the right team all night long. His INTs were Fulton's points in that game. It wasn't like Fulton moved the football up and down the field all night offensively.

Pearl Cohn's defense has allowed NOTHING all year long just about. They allowed 10 to Station Camp in two games. They allowed 21 to White House in two games. They allowed 14 to Greenbrier. They allowed nothing to Howard. They allowed 13 to a solid Sycamore bunch that went 6-4 on the season. THAT'S 58-POINTS IN 7 GAMES AGAINST PLAYOFF CALIBER CLASS 3A TEAMS!!!!! Since the week nine bye week PC has allowed just 17-POINTS in a total of four games.

If you are planning on coming to Nashville with the intention that Fulton is just going to run the ball up and down the field all night long against the Pearl Cohn defense like they did last year THEN..............YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN!!!!

come on now Big Country you know like me and everyone else in the state of TN knows that Station Camp, White House, and Greenbrier cant stand toe to toe with A-E, Catholic, or Anderson Co. Region 2 is the best and has been running the show since 2001(even tho 02 didnt win state)...and since you're throwing out numbers like PC allowing 17 pts in their last 4 games, go look at fulton's last 4 games n see how many pts they've allowed. only SIX!! I smell a shutout or maybe one TD for the firebirds

GO FALCONS...REPEAT AGAIN

I think PC takes this one, Mason is going to get his ring this year. I know first hand how good he is, I don't think anyone can stop him.

Good luck from The Camp.

PC-21

Fulton-10

you just have no sense of football if you think he is unstoppable...have you not heard of the fulton falcons and what they have done and are capable of doing?!?! But you know wat i think your score prediction just answered my question....(silly boy)

Pearl show those East Tn boys how the boys from middle play.

PC 19

Fulton 13

Don't play wit it!

Never thought I'd say that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Those boys from East TN has seen how middle TN plays football n i dont think they're too impressed. Until Middle TN actually beats a East TN team i think u need 2 reframe from posting such idiotic replies