Fulton Falcons @ Pearl-Cohn Firebirds

Big Country

You left out my favorite.... "It's Do or die defense... do or Die!" & "blah blah blah mumble mumble" Can't quite make out the 2nd comment cause the band never stops playing.

YOUNG MEN FROM FULTON WILL WIN THIS GAME. THEY ALSO WILL GIVE DL THE TEST THEY HAVE NOT TO FACE THIS SEASON MOST LIKELY TO WIN THE STATE ONCE AGAIN. YOU"VE COME ALONG WAY FALCONS TO ACCOMPLISH THE TASK AT HAND= TCOB!!!!! FTJ!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your O-Line nor D-Line is the same as last year. Wiley-Gatewood, Higgins, Hamilton etc. Do those guys "ring a bell"????? They are GONE!!! If your line is as good as those guys were last year then I'll be the 1ST PERSON to get on here sometime around 10:00PM tomorrow night and say so. If they aren't as good then you'll lose. In order to beat Pearl Cohn you must be able to run the football. You've got too many athletes that can play on that side of the football for the Firebirds to just "big play" them to death. Dennis Rogan is GONE as well. Those guys make differences I'm sorry to inform you.

You can't say that it was a 26-12 game last year "but it could have been worse". THAT'S MORONIC!!! That's like saying that I could have won the lottery but.................. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Give me a freaking break. PC was down 20-12 the entire second half of that game. They were in the Falcons redzone on three seperate occasions in that game. Once right before halftime and the other two times were in the third quarter. THAT'S A 1 SCORE GAME WITH 3 CHANCES TO TIE IT UP!!!! So with that in mind you could also say it was 26-12 but..........if I were to use your logic.

If......................................

"ifs & buts were candy & nuts then we'd all have a Merry Christmas" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Get some sleep and have a safe trip from Knoxville to Nashville tomorrow because you are going to need all of the energy in the world to chase Mason all over the field for 48 MINUTES tomorrow night.

Big Country. If you're going to try and make somebody sound stupid, then you can't sound stupid yourself. The fact that some guy from Cheatham County is trying to sound like he knows more about Fulton than somebody who played for Fulton the last 4 years is MORONIC. I know, smart guy, that Fulton's O-Line is different and had you read my post, I believe I clearly stated that this year's line is totally different than last year's. I'm also well aware of the fact that Rogan is gone, considering I graduated with him and wear the ring on my finger WE worked for together. I realize that you're constantly trying to defend Middle TN and you're probably bitter because East TN teams like Fulton have been whipping your Middle TN boys the past 7 years.

As for last year's PC game. Sure, PC was inside the 20 on three different occasions, but that was a horrible officiated game, and I believe it was like 3:1 as far as penalties for Fulton, and penalties for PC. I know for a fact that Bubba Stokes had a TD called back on an interception on a terrible pass interference call and that we were on the 2 yard line on our final drive and decided to take a knee, taking pity on the Firebirds.

Are you with Pearl-Cohn now? I mean, I know the school where you're at stinks, but seriously, to come on here and talk smack with Fulton fans on behalf of Pearl-Cohn is just sad. You're not telling me anything about Pearl-Cohn. See, I put on the helmet and pads and went toe-to-toe with the Firebirds in Nashville. I've been there, and done that. Just because you're the "record holder" for posts doesn't mean you know much about football, or at least WINNING football.

Big Country. If you're going to try and make somebody sound stupid, then you can't sound stupid yourself. The fact that some guy from Cheatham County is trying to sound like he knows more about Fulton than somebody who played for Fulton the last 4 years is MORONIC. I know, smart guy, that Fulton's O-Line is different and had you read my post, I believe I clearly stated that this year's line is totally different than last year's. I'm also well aware of the fact that Rogan is gone, considering I graduated with him and wear the ring on my finger WE worked for together. I realize that you're constantly trying to defend Middle TN and you're probably bitter because East TN teams like Fulton have been whipping your Middle TN boys the past 7 years.

As for last year's PC game. Sure, PC was inside the 20 on three different occasions, but that was a horrible officiated game, and I believe it was like 3:1 as far as penalties for Fulton, and penalties for PC. I know for a fact that Bubba Stokes had a TD called back on an interception on a terrible pass interference call and that we were on the 2 yard line on our final drive and decided to take a knee, taking pity on the Firebirds.

Are you with Pearl-Cohn now? I mean, I know the school where you're at stinks, but seriously, to come on here and talk smack with Fulton fans on behalf of Pearl-Cohn is just sad. You're not telling me anything about Pearl-Cohn. See, I put on the helmet and pads and went toe-to-toe with the Firebirds in Nashville. I've been there, and done that. Just because you're the "record holder" for posts doesn't mean you know much about football, or at least WINNING football.

LOLOLOLOL..... We have to put up with is nonsense the entire year......At least you guys only got to listen for a week or two.....You have him pegged, though...LOL

He learned all his football as a "cub"....LOLOLOLOL...Just how knowledgeable can he be?????

Greenbrier sacked him six (or seven?) times. It CAN be done, but you're right, it's not easy. He is cool under pressure.

We had about the same but I just remember one of our guys spinning around him 3 times, he went down but he held our player up about 10 seconds trying to get away while he was wrapped up. Our player's about 200 lbs. Fulton better hit Mason hard.

In the last 12 seconds with a TD pass, not because the Firebirds played some kind of amazing game. After Mason bounced it off the head and chest of receivers time and time again, somebody finally caught it and saved the game. BUT, if ya'll play close games, and "start slow" like your own coach said in the paper after the WH game, Fulton will clean your clocks. I am not a big PC fan, but I hope our Region wins....regardless of who it is. As I've stated before, I am NOT that impressed with Mason. And yeah, we lost....but our D fed him six or seven dirt sandwiches before he finally found a reciever to catch it.

He almost had 200 passing yards on yall and that's with his receivers dropping alot of his passes. And for you not being impressed i don't thank he will lose any sleep but somebody is impressed with him because he is up for Mr football. And not to mention what he did to yall on the ground & he did run over one of yall linebackers to so if you aren't impressed the fans at PC is.

"Yip Yip Are Ya Ready" , "Yip Yip Do or Die" ... Its gonna be a fun game .... Hope all have safe trip and pray that the players from both teams are safe from serious injury. High School Football is the best , all the enthusiasm .. these guys will remember these years for the rest of their lives ..hope they enjoy what may be for some their last football game and may the best team win and deserve to win .... cant wait to get me a Catfish samich !!! OUT !!

Let's go Falcons do the deed like last year and get ready to bring another gold ball back to East TN

Fulton....

Another Alcoa fan here... guys go big tonight. I want another state championship weekend like last year so I can watch 3 local ( to me) teams play in the burro. Makes spending the gas & Hotel money to go see the games a little easier!

Fulton hasn't played a tough team yet? They only play in the toughest region in the State that's won it 5 out of the last 6 years. Anyways, moving on. You left out #54 on Fulton Big Country, starting left tackle who also graduated. Fulton had to replace alot, but it sounds like Pearl-Cohn had to replace even more. The team speed of Fulton's defense is really strong again this year and if I'm not mistaken, they've yet to give up a TD in the playoffs to this point. The running game of Fulton suffered some this year, having to replace Rogan and all 5 offensive linemen, but they've improved greatly in the playoffs, getting 185 rushing yards against AE last night. Fulton's strength lies in the guys out wide, with Humphrey, Tyson, and Smith. The Falcons also have several other skill guys like Siler, Blake, and McKinney who are good ballplayers. T Cobb is a good, strong running back and if the line blocks decent, is more than capable of getting 100+ on the ground every game. Fulton also added Wilcox, a transfer from South-Doyle who starts and is a good ballplayer at safety & running back.

Mason concerns me some, but not alot. We were able to contain him last year by getting to him quick and I think Fulton will be able to do so this year as well. The Falcons replaced 3 out the 4 starting D linemen, but they are still fast and athletic. The secondary of Fulton is VERY strong, getting 4 interceptions last night and hanging with AE step for step. Tyson and Humphrey are as good as they come at corner. Stokes will head up the linebackers and is a beast. This should be a great game.

I'll go with Fulton by 8 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hahah # 54 wasnt mentioned because he was not a factor.... Number 54 last year may have been the worst lineman fulton had. Pretty much Garbage... Funny you brought that up... you must know him or you might even be him. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Fulton by 20