Class 2A.... WHO WINS IT?

freeacen

OK, I started this so here is MOP. Alcoa is the odds on fav. for a reason. They are the kings until someone nocks them off the throne. Are they good, hellz yes. Can they be beat, sure. Will they? Stay tuned. Cindarillia lives.....and is coming to Goodpasture Friday night. If the clock dosen't strike midnight, it will be a modern day David vs. Goliath December 7th.

Besides who dosen't want to see Harper and Cobb on the same field? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not the point I was making with someone stopping Randall Cobb..I've heard several good things about him and coming from Alcoa I know he's got to be good!!! My point was that I don't see anyone shutting down Kendal from Trenton...He's probably the quickest and shiftiest player I've seen in high school...He's getting scouted for a DB but don't let that fool ya with his QB skill...He can throw a bomb when needed and can run like the wind when needed and is not afraid to take a hit!! Hopefully I'll get to see Cobb in Murfreesboro as I'm going there to watch all of the games...I've heard good things about him and can't wait to see him!!

My statement had nothing to do with "the point you were making"... i was just stating fact.

"It is a law of physics that no1 in 2A can hang with Alcoa" i mean must teams are just to slow, and if a team is fast enough, the coaching factor comes into play. coach Rankin is amazing. Alcoa's games are like the coyote chasiing the Roadrunner, some get close, but it never happens.

BTW, Cobb is getting scouted for a DB as well.........

"Had they played Camden again would they have won that rematch? " Yes, should have won the first game.

block? check

tackle? check

score? DO I NEED TO ANSWER THAT?

Defend? check

May the best man be left standing. Agreed

Seems like the "pasture" the perfect place to see who has the baddest bulls. Bring It. GP will.

This year in 2A I really beleive that the 4 best made it to the final 4.

These next two games should be really good on both sides.

I know Peabody has upset 2 top 10 teams already in the playoffs.

Goodpasture will clearly have their hands full this week.

At the first of the season no one ever thought that DCA would be

in the final 4 and further more upset Goodpasture to win the Region.

Alcoa will clearly have their hands full as well.

I here a lot of bragging and trash talk on this board every day but

the bottom line is that Alcoa are the defending champs and are

favored to win until someone takes them down.

The Goodpasture Cougars will be trying to get back to the finals for

the third year straight and no one at the first of the year thought

that would happen.

Would love to see Goodpasture and Alcoa playing for the Golden Ball

with the Cougars pulling it out in the end.

Good Luck to all 4 Teams and I hope no players get injured.

Go Goodpasture Cougars!

CPA is a top 4 team. They played GP in the first round and lost in overtime (look where GP is now). And they beat of one of the semifinal teams (DCA) by 31-15(DCA's only loss)

CPA is one of the top 4 teams in the state, but all that matters is who's still playing. I'm picking Goodpasture by 21 over peabody and Alcoa by 28 over DCA and Alcoa to win in murfreesboro by 17

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Goodpasture by 21! I'll take Peabody aginst anyone with a spread like that!