Tennessee All Star Classic

Golfendude

No kidding is the east loaded. haha mr. footballs all over the place. and also congratulations to michael hammons, the east's kicker/punter, for winning Polk County's first and only Mr. Football.

Since you dropped this on both threads i take it you don't know much about what's in the West for talent. Of course we know that sun rises in the East and sets in the West. My wishes are for all them to get a ride after this one is over. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you dropped this on both threads i take it you don't know much about what's in the West for talent. Of course we know that sun rises in the East and sets in the West. My wishes are for all them to get a ride after this one is over. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

like i said on the other thread....im from the east. i watch the local games. they don't televise a lot of west scores over here. haha so i know that our team is loaded. i didn't say west was horrible. i mean, rod wilks (Smyrna), randall cobb (Alcoa), Dont'a Hightower(Marshall County), Brent Burnette (Maryville), Aaron Douglas(Maryville), LaDarrius Verge (Riverdale), Michael Hammons (Polk County)...all mr. football winners make up the east roster. Granted i know a lot of talented west tennessee players were probably invited and no playing. I just know who i have seen play, and i have not actually watched a high school running back dominate the way Andre Sterling has for farragut. its going to be a fun game to watch regardless. good luck to all

I don't see how the East will be able to stop the West running game. Daniel White (Nashville Overton) and JacquesSeward (Hillsboro) are two of the quickest and fastest back in the state. If you don't think Daniel White deserve to be on the team for he will show everyone what he is about. Trust me when I say that.

I think it's funny how a team as bad as frnaklin county got two players on the team... not that their not good players but the best athelete in region 3-5a was mike goins and he is not on the team

well from what i understand, a lot of players may have turned down the invitation to play in this game because of basketball or not wanting to risk injury after signing with schools and what not. so that could be the case for some of the best players not being a part of this game.

I think it's funny how a team as bad as frnaklin county got two players on the team... not that their not good players but the best athelete in region 3-5a was mike goins and he is not on the team

Franklin County was not that bad. They couldn't seem to pull off the wins, but they definitely were never really out of any game except for one or two. Don't diss the young men who made the team. Some may have been left off because of the talent already picked for their perspective positions. These two men deserved to make it. You will see that they will shine tomorrow.

You weren't kidding when you say Millington gets no respect.

Several players on the team told me that Knowlton was the fastest football player they've ever seen and that Simpson was a faster version of Chris Jordan. All in all, they said that Millington was "the fastest team on the planet."

Millington RB's Travis Simpson and Eric Knowlton, LB Derenik Culbreath and DB Melvin Kneeland are all playing in the Liberty Bowl High School All Star Game at MUS tomorrow (12-15 ) at 2 PM. The game pits the top 66 seniors in the Memphis Shelby Metro area school (private and public). I believe this is the 6th year for the game. It has been held the week after the state championships. They chose to play in this game because more of their family and friends can watch them play instead of driving to the other side of the state.

I know the E/W game has been going on longer but this is the first year that they have done their game in the winter. I would imagine that the top local kids are all going to stay at home and play here.

Millington RB's Travis Simpson and Eric Knowlton, LB Derenik Culbreath and DB Melvin Kneeland are all playing in the Liberty Bowl High School All Star Game at MUS tomorrow (12-15 ) at 2 PM. The game pits the top 66 seniors in the Memphis Shelby Metro area school (private and public). I believe this is the 6th year for the game. It has been held the week after the state championships. They chose to play in this game because more of their family and friends can watch them play instead of driving to the other side of the state.

I know the E/W game has been going on longer but this is the first year that they have done their game in the winter. I would imagine that the top local kids are all going to stay at home and play here.

Come support the memphis kids. Good football, great players.

Franklin County was not that bad. They couldn't seem to pull off the wins, but they definitely were never really out of any game except for one or two. Don't diss the young men who made the team. Some may have been left off because of the talent already picked for their perspective positions. These two men deserved to make it. You will see that they will shine tomorrow.

I have no don't the two guys are good i've seen them play, and i'm not dissing them, franklin co was the most talented team in the region and couldn't beat anyone any good, we had like a 30 point lead in the first half and then just quit playing, but the guys from Cookeville and Coffee County are just as good as the two from Franklin Co.