South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CODELOL /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

how many times has gordonsville beat hampton? i dont know why you are bragging about other schools SUPER little MO$$Y .

SHOWS SUPER RESPECTS THE GAME AND PLAYS WITH CLASS.U HAVE 2 KNOW GAME 2 RESPECT GAME SOMETHING HAMPTON FANS KNOW LITTLE ABOUT. WATCH SOME FILM ON THE WAY A LINEMAN WITH THE RIGHT TRAINING EXECUTES BLOCKS(SUPER DOES A SUPER JOB)I WATCHED HAMPTON PLAY 3 GAMES THIS YEAR WORKING OUT OF TOWN. HEARD THEY WERE THE REAL DEAL. WRONG #77 IS A WASTE AS FAR AS BLOCKING.JUST STANDING UP AFTER THE SNAP AND TRYING TO GET IN SOMEONES WAY MAY WORK AGAINST SOME LINEMEN BUT NOT AGAINST A LINE THAT KNOWS HOW 2 USE LEVERAGE AND ANGLES. SORRY #77 NOT UR FAULT ITS UR LINE COACHES . U COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT LINEMAN AT THE RIGHT PROGRAM. PIRATE 42 HAMPTON 13 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If anyone can't make it to the game and can't get it on the radio, I'll create a new topic before the game tomorrow and blog the score and what is happening during the game. If anyone wants me to do that let me know.

THAT WOULD BE GREAT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I just off the phone ,talking with the boys, said they had a really good practice today. They seem upbeat and ready. A great group of kids, either way it goes, they are winners.

I have talked to them and other football knowledgable people around the area all week and everything I am hearing is pointing to a Dawg visctory. PUJO, I think think we have a shot at it all. By everything that I have seen on SP, there is nothing to make me think that Hampton is not the best team. If they come out ready to play and jacked up like I am and not make any mistakes, we should win. I have waited all week to make my prediction...

Hampton 27

S. Pitt 21

Is S. Pittsburg the first city in the State to provide city-wide wireless internet signal for its citizens?

NO, I BELIEVE WE R THE 3RD. GREATDEAL ITS FREE SAVED ME 40 SOMETHING DOLLARS A MONTH. MY HATS OFF 2 MAYOR MIKE KILLIAN ON GETTING IT DONE. NOT BAD SPEED EITHER. STILL NOT AS FAST AS THE PIRATES. BUT WHAT IS?

NO, I BELIEVE WE R THE 3RD. GREATDEAL ITS FREE SAVED ME 40 SOMETHING DOLLARS A MONTH. MY HATS OFF 2 MAYOR MIKE KILLIAN ON GETTING IT DONE. NOT BAD SPEED EITHER. STILL NOT AS FAST AS THE PIRATES. BUT WHAT IS?

there's too many things to list

dont wanna waste that much bandwidth of coacht's

I agree Vader, I predicted on the other thread

Hampton 28

The Pits 20