Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

lol athomp ... these guys are nothing but haters .. dang ... how long are we going to have to listen to this

to all HCHS posters .. your season is over ... stop posting ...unless you are a plus member..

lol or you can do as athomp said .. jump on the bandwagon and go out a winner ..and not a whinner

so what sports is HCHS to focus on besides MHS football

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we do have other sports I dont know abouy you guys but we have a boys basketball team that is 6-0 and the girls team 5-1 and after this week your guys can concentrate on basketball as football losers to Maryville

IF MW loses they can say they lost to the STATE CHAMPS in stead of crying about how they gave up a fourth qtr. lead and home in the playoffs

by the way thats a big IF

nope homebrew im saving all my wind for the game.. .you are about 3 days to late.. plenty of wind blew then pappy

.. this is good .. the quite before the storm ..and this storm has maplewood written all over it... and you may be sitting on the home field side ..but this is going to be a home game for maplewood .. and we are going to sail this one home as state champs!!!

Panther Pride!!!

Maplewood!!!

c/o 95!!!

Thats Right!!

HEY PAPPY! whats that some new juvenile saying? Let me tell YOU something puppy, Maryville will show up at their winter home and they will (you may not understand this) , with class desimate the opposition. If the storm is going to blow it had better be able to go 4 qtrs. You have just not seen anything like it.

I'm not surprised by the Maplewood fans' (lack of) class - at least on this board. It's funny how on the board they get on here and provide not an ounce of insight into the actual game of football - instead they find it easier to bash another team full of teenagers. They're not all like this Maryville - I saw some congratulating Henry Co.'s players on a great season. Maplewood is a great team, but they don't stand a chance. Their iso & zone plays will get blown up by Maryville's speed and discipline & that's when they'll be forced to pass. They love the deep ball, and Maryville just doesn't give it up. On defense there will be a lot of jawing go on. They're too soft in the flats, but they swarm to the ball. They're very undisciplined against the PA pass though, so i expect Maryville to really bust them open deep. It might be close the first quarter, but I see Marville winning around 45-14. Maplewood - You guys have had a great season. If I'm right about yall losing, then I just hope yall lose with class. I don't see this as much as a problem except for a player or two I saw (won't name numbers). Good luck to both teams.

I'm not surprised by the Maplewood fans' (lack of) class - at least on this board. It's funny how on the board they get on here and provide not an ounce of insight into the actual game of football - instead they find it easier to bash another team full of teenagers. They're not all like this Maryville - I saw some congratulating Henry Co.'s players on a great season. Maplewood is a great team, but they don't stand a chance. Their iso & zone plays will get blown up by Maryville's speed and discipline & that's when they'll be forced to pass. They love the deep ball, and Maryville just doesn't give it up. On defense there will be a lot of jawing go on. They're too soft in the flats, but they swarm to the ball. They're very undisciplined against the PA pass though, so i expect Maryville to really bust them open deep. It might be close the first quarter, but I see Marville winning around 45-14. Maplewood - You guys have had a great season. If I'm right about yall losing, then I just hope yall lose with class. I don't see this as much as a problem except for a player or two I saw (won't name numbers). Good luck to both teams.

Redswarm there no way you read all 21 pages of this post and came to the conclusion that maplewood has no class and all they do is talk about teenage boys playing football. Check your computer cause it ain't giving you the full picture. take that thing to firedog or the geek squad so they can get it fixed.