Maryville vs Maplewood

jrlcm

i would like to take this time to say maryville's history started in 97 at vanderbilt it was called the clinic bowl back then.

i played for PC it was the coldest weather i remember in my life my hands just thawed out 2 post ago.

anyways i remeber maryville's history and when it started /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maryville had already won 3 state championships before you were even born

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all black coaching staff and they have to ghetto thugs with no class. do you have to pay to go to school to have class.

your team must have lost

Don't bring race into this because that is far from the case. I am black so your comment don't mean anything. They don't have any class. You should have seen what they did Friday night. Sure both teams talk trash but there is no way that our coaches would have been talking to the Maplewood players nor would our players have went and thrown gloves at their coaches.

Well , this is a little different this year , Maryville is used to meeting up with classy posters in the state games ... Amazing that you would choose that Route Boski . So you think you should disrespect a team that has won 59 games in a row ?? I congratulate you as a fan , and your team also for having a great season this year , and I will also choose to ignore all of your attempts to discredit Maryville's accomplishments .

your looking for more classy posters like feetinhiscrack i mean patsontheback

Don't bring race into this because that is far from the case. I am black so your comment don't mean anything. They don't have any class. You should have seen what they did Friday night. Sure both teams talk trash but there is no way that our coaches would have been talking to the Maplewood players nor would our players have went and thrown gloves at their coaches.

i know black people who are stuck up because of where they live or what they make a year be grateful for your situation don't have the attitude the you yourself are better than anyone of them.

you being black don't mean that you don't feel like your better the maplewood. your post basically say that MW students players and coaches are nobodys from nowhere. what you said was a big insult to the whole east nashville community.

Do you know Coach Thompson have you ever had a conversation with him. do you really think coachs don;t talk stuff. sounds like the only sideline you been on is pop warner

patsontheback

needs a footupthecrack

If patsontheback married footupthecrack would they combine their names to be patsfootuponthebackcrack?

Maybe 3-4 MHS players decided to take their exhurberance out in an uncalled for way but the vast majority did not. A lot of players went out their way to congratulate certain HCHS players. One was a DL who worked his way thru the crowd to get to Pats center who had to leave the game for a leg injury to shake his hand and tell him good game.

Would love to be sitting in stands watching Pats Saturday, but that's the way the ball bounced in 2007. Just not ready to walk in BB gym yet, but Today is Just Tomorrows Yesterday.

Best of Luck on Saturday to the two MHS schools. No Injuries!

First off I want to say that the game I saw between Maplewood and Henry County was a great game.There wasn't a player from either side that had anything left. Everything was left on the field. Congrats to Maplewood on the win. Second I want to say congrats to Merryville on a great season. Good luck to both schools this Saturday.

Although I live in Kentucky my step-son plays football at Henry County. This is his first year of football and my first taste of Tennessee high school football. I have a new found love for football since becoming a part of Tennessee football. The fans are passionate and loyal as they should be. The coaches that I have met this year are caring and concerned about their players. The players are some of the most respectful that I have seen. I'm not talking just Henry County I am talking Henry County and all the teams that they have played. I was always on the field at the end of every home gameto see the players. Whether Henry county won or their opponents won i saw a lot of true sportsmanship. When I talked to our players or players of the other team all i heard was YES SIR NO SIR THANK YOU SIR or I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT SIR. now i know on every team there are players that are not very respectful but luckily all the players and coaches I met were.

I just want to say that even though I believe academics are the most important thing in high school and that football and other sports alike are an extra-curricular activity, please keep in mind this is mainly about the players and the coaches being able to coach and teach the players to be the best they can be and if that involves being in the state play-offs then that is an extra bonus.

Again congrats to all the teams that made the play-offs and extra congrats to Maplewood and Merryville for making it to the championship game. Good luck to you both.

The state of Tennessee and all that live there should be proud of what they are accomplishing in high school football. I know that I am glad my step-son is playing in Tennessee instead of Kentucky.

our strong side linebacker is 5'6 150

our middle linebacker is 5'8 175

our weakside linebacker is 5'6 170

whoever recruited the three of us needs to be fired

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It ain,t the size of dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog...you guys play much bigger /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />