2008 Favorites

Big Country

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if they dont shake out like last year.....

CPA could be in east half....GP could be in the east half...which means DCA may or may not have some bearing....any thing could happen with the draw on middle TN teams. The point of the post (which everybody got but you) is that we will have a cougar-less championship game this year. GP had a good run but other teams in the west have caught up to them. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

See you in the Boro....

(be sure to wear you Region Champs T-shirt and never try to correct me on my posts...)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .................................. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well if they dont shake out like last year.....

CPA could be in east half....GP could be in the east half...which means DCA may or may not have some bearing....any thing could happen with the draw on middle TN teams. The point of the post (which everybody got but you) is that we will have a cougar-less championship game this year. GP had a good run but other teams in the west have caught up to them. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

See you in the Boro....

(be sure to wear you Region Champs T-shirt and never try to correct me on my posts...)

Okay /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

West-TN teams have caught up to them?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Peabody sure did play them really close in the semifinal game last year huh????? GREAT ANALYSIS THERE APB!!!

Okay /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

West-TN teams have caught up to them?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Peabody sure did play them really close in the semifinal game last year huh????? GREAT ANALYSIS THERE APB!!!

This aint last year....THAT"S THE POINT! Graduate....

There will be a drop off this year at GP. And I also would think that if the T$$AA gets the chance to send Goodpasture to the East, they will. This will ensure a new opponent for the F5 on the first Friday in December and perhaps a bigger draw for the finals.

This aint last year....THAT"S THE POINT! Graduate....

There will be a drop off this year at GP. And I also would think that if the T$$AA gets the chance to send Goodpasture to the East, they will. This will ensure a new opponent for the F5 on the first Friday in December and perhaps a bigger draw for the finals.

If the T$$AA can send Goodpasture to the Blue Cross Bowl then.........THEY WILL!!! Them playing Alcoa is a much sexier matchup than watching CPA or DCA play them. Just trust me on this okay /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The team playing Alcoa in the Blue Cross Bowl this season will not be Milan, Peabody, Huntingdon, Humboldt, Westview, Camden, Lewis Co., Fairview, or Hickman Co. None of those teams are better than Goodpasture until I see it first hand. Until it happens then the past is all I have to base things off of GRADUATE.

If the T$$AA can send Goodpasture to the Blue Cross Bowl then.........THEY WILL!!! Them playing Alcoa is a much sexier matchup than watching CPA or DCA play them. Just trust me on this okay /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The team playing Alcoa in the Blue Cross Bowl this season will not be Milan, Peabody, Huntingdon, Humboldt, Westview, Camden, Lewis Co., Fairview, or Hickman Co. None of those teams are better than Goodpasture until I see it first hand. Until it happens then the past is all I have to base things off of GRADUATE.

[/quo

Cowpasture..win a AA state crown then brag..don't down the West TN teams that play with players that "get off the yellow bus" not teams that "get out of the Lexus"..Milan has 4 Gold Balls.. how many have ya'll "bought"?

In 1A:

Trousdale Co.

Jo Byrns

Cascade

Wayne Co.

Mt.Pleasant

I believe it'll come down to one of these five.

im not bragging but what planet are u on? I understand South Pittsburg might not be your #1 but not in the Top 5? WOW... with 2 maybe more div 1 prospects and what i believe th ebest qb backfield i have ever seen.. and the best Defense spitt may have ever seen... wow.. ur good.... my opinion of course

Cowpasture..win a AA state crown then brag..don't down the West TN teams that play with players that "get off the yellow bus" not teams that "get out of the Lexus"..Milan has 4 Gold Balls.. how many have ya'll "bought"?

RIGHT ON BUBBA..WEST TN PLAYERS PLAY THEIR BEST WITH WHAT THEY HAVE W/O BUYING "EM"..

LIKE IT OR NOT.. "THE PAY YOUR WAY FOR YOU" BELONG IN A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN !! MULTIPLY OR NOT THEY SHOULD BE PLAYING WITH THEIR LIKE PEER PAYING SCHOOLS...NUFF SAID

[/quo

If you believe I am a Goodpasture, CPA, or DCA supporter then you have lost your mind................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />