One and Done?

bigmoney128

Nevermind, I found in the Murfreesboro paper that he had been hired by Oakland. I'd guess that Moore County Grad and current defensive cordinator at Cascade, Jeremy Austin, will be among the names of prospective replacements.

I totally agree. if they don't give Austin a serious look this time they will miss the boat. He is a great person, motivator and the main reason Cascade has been able to do the things they do. He is the strength and conditioning coach and his program is second to none in Region 5-A. I'm not sure why Moore Co. doesn't hire home town people. It looks to me that if they would, they could find someone to be loyal and build a relationship with the kids. This would allow the old Moore Co. pride back in the program. Austin could do this, kids love him and follow his lead. Whoever gets the job, I hope can pick up were the last coaching staff left off and continue to raise the level of play.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. if they don't give Austin a serious look this time they will miss the boat. He is a great person, motivator and the main reason Cascade has been able to do the things they do. He is the strength and conditioning coach and his program is second to none in Region 5-A. I'm not sure why Moore Co. doesn't hire home town people. It looks to me that if they would, they could find someone to be loyal and build a relationship with the kids. This would allow the old Moore Co. pride back in the program. Austin could do this, kids love him and follow his lead. Whoever gets the job, I hope can pick up were the last coaching staff left off and continue to raise the level of play.

speaking of home town people. what about jermey jean? he did a heck of a job as asst coach at south middle school this year in winchester!!! and i think someone once told me that the good people of moore co. like the wing t?!? well jean was working the wing t to perfection along w/ Kermit "the little general" Reed!!! Don't overlook these two dark horses!