Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I am totally impressed with the Rebel PG Bailey Dick. Not only his play but his demeanor on the court. Anytime there was a collision or a hard foul with a DB player he was always offering a hand or asking if the DB player was ok. He should be a good one for the next few years.

Nice comment maroonandgrey. The kid's name is Bailee Dick. Sophomore PG. He was really thrown to the wolves last season as a freshman, as the South varsity needed a ball handling PG. I can tell you that he is certainly a fine young man with great character, both on and off the court. The South community is proud of him as well and also look forward to seeing what he becomes over the next two years.

(seeing how you dont want to tell the championship game score, i will tell everyone that they got spanked by 20 or 25 thank you for covering the games they won)-wood 2

Um hold on wait a second.....i was at the rest of the games, but the championship game i hade to go to georgia to visit family....but did your team make it to a championship game... at least they got there...why you hatin...they lost to the 9th ranked team in 5-A in Florida that is way better than the teams in Tennessee and oh they got beat by 19....

without 8th grade SH would still have over 2000

You can only play 5 at a time! Friday night the 1st of 2 Regular Season Games that will determine the Conference Champion. Kingsport vs Johnson City, in The Topper Palace. Maybe the toughest place to play in East Tennessee.

Will be a great game, with a great crowd on both sides.

Skunk, nice job on the PA at Arby's.

Roll Tribe Roll

Thanks Art...I thought it was an outstanding Arby's...real good talent, well coached...the folks at Tennessee High and all the other volunteers are just great to work with...

Friday night should be another outstanding game in the history of the D-B vs. Science Hill rivalry...remember, last year was the first time D-B had swept the regular season home and home series in Coach Morgan's tenure; I'm sure he'd like to win at the Palace again this year...it will be cold outside, but REAL hot inside...and the basketball should be pretty good, too.

Roll Tribe Roll

Thanks Art...I thought it was an outstanding Arby's...real good talent, well coached...the folks at Tennessee High and all the other volunteers are just great to work with...

Friday night should be another outstanding game in the history of the D-B vs. Science Hill rivalry...remember, last year was the first time D-B had swept the regular season home and home series in Coach Morgan's tenure; I'm sure he'd like to win at the Palace again this year...it will be cold outside, but REAL hot inside...and the basketball should be pretty good, too.

Roll Tribe Roll

another big game will be at volunteer with sullivan east. same thing cold ouside and will be hot inside. you can bet it will be physical at their place!!!

another big game will be at volunteer with sullivan east. same thing cold ouside and will be hot inside. you can bet it will be physical at their place!!!

That should definitely be a great game...which team's supporting cast does the best job of support?...

Roll Tribe Roll