Kingston

Volz4ever

Man its looking really bad for Kingston. 0-10 so far and could end up 0-27. Whats wrong with it? Conditioning? They have a decent coaching staff in Plemons and Pankey. They lead in the first quater of most games and then fall apart. Its frustrating being a Kingston fan I hate to see the young men have to go through it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man its looking really bad for Kingston. 0-10 so far and could end up 0-27. Whats wrong with it? Conditioning? They have a decent coaching staff in Plemons and Pankey. They lead in the first quater of most games and then fall apart. Its frustrating being a Kingston fan I hate to see the young men have to go through it.

Looking at their schedule the answer is probably no. I don't see them winning this season. They are getting beat by some average single A schools as well. It will be a nightmare for the yellowjackets when they meet A.C.

• 4 weeks later...

Man its looking really bad for Kingston. 0-10 They have a decent coaching staff in Plemons and Pankey.

How do 0-10 and decent go together. Plemons in High School was at best an average player. He is just a Homer getting a good ol boy job. That's how Kingston athletics works. If you are out of the Kingston circle you have no chance of getting in. Just ask Lane over at Roane State baseball. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

How do 0-10 and decent go together. Plemons in High School was at best an average player. He is just a Homer getting a good ol boy job. That's how Kingston athletics works. If you are out of the Kingston circle you have no chance of getting in. Just ask Lane over at Roane State baseball. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Plemons at best a average player, I wonder how many games you saw him play, a 3 year starter on some Kingston teams that went to the sub state and state the whole time he was in high school he was a very good

basketball player that went on to Roane State to play. Funny how people get on here and hide behind a screen and say this and that about people especially when the person writing this probably didn't even play sports or was a little league all star who never got playing time in high school, last time I checked you gotta have horses to run a race, not to many of those playing for Kingston right now, if you got something to get off your chest you can find Pankey and Plemons at the gym everyday around 4:30.

Didn't have much last year with the exception of Givens, Burton and King. It wasn't real hard to see this coming was it? If this sophomore class is that loaded, why not let them get the majority of the minutes?

5193 is exactly right, you can't win the Kentucky Derby with a mule. I don't think it is a coaching issue as an outsider. They may be taking early leads only to fall apart because teams are coming in with the attitude that KIngston is awful and they can just show up and win. The Catholic game is a prime example.