Dyer County Vs. Dyersburg

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Choctaws are no doubt the team to beat in 13AA.. Upsets do happen in high school basketball, but unless something shocking happens down the stretch, look for DC to be back in the BORO if they again defeat another Memphis team on their home floor in the sectionals /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

DC should defeat the D'burg squad by 15 points as the pressure from the Big Orange will eventually wear out the Trojans..

I may have to make a rare appearance to check this one out. Does anyone have a jersey I can borrow.....one that will match my top hat?

ONLY if you wear ORANGE...once you wear it you'll never go back...so be forewarned. It will be a lifechanging experience..you may never wear another color again /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think DCHS will win & on their home floor, probably by 20 or more..but saw DHS play in their Christmas tourney & was very impressed with their coach..he pulled his starters to make a point & probably cost them the game. The program is headed in a positive direction & would guess the game at DHS would be closer...should be what high school basketball is all about & can't wait to see it!!

Should be a GREAT game ! Choctaws are playing well, but ........it is another "page the Choctaws / Trojans saga" ! Every meeting in every sport sparks the emotions of many who never see another game all year ! The Trojans /Choctaws meetings in any sport are a "throw the records out the window .... all out no holds barred war" ! So as always I'll not make predictions (due to my superstitious nature) But I will be there with bells on !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whell i watched Dyer co. play white county, could be the best AAA team in the state,white co. beat them by 5 dyer is super fast and all can take it to the hole,seem to be well coached my thoughts in it is that there isn't any AA school in the state that can hang with this group,fast fast fast and can shoot so mark it down and i'm a AAA man dyer walks through the state.Best AA team by fare and could beat most AAA teams besides a hand full of the top 5 AAA teams. Good luck on your season see you in the boro!!!!!