District 10 AA

GCBSBLL9

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK smart one HC gave east two pitchers.. one was a master a giving up 400 foot homeruns and the other was pulled in the first inning idk how many times.. They have been easily replaced and as for the scrimages HC beat CA 7-6 and tied CC 2-2 with our right fielder out sick.. Lewis has a tuff game coming up and with the kid HC is starting on the mound Lewis wont score much

Wont score much? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" lol obviously you need to recalculate that final score is hc 6 LC 12 was a 12-3 game in the last but hc rallied to make it a little closer o and the short stop and 3rd basemen were tossed and will not play tomarrow after their inhabilitly to hold their tongues on just normal calls anyways nice to have baseball back around again every one try and go out and watch some games weather is warming up a little bit and the teams need it.

East Hickman lost to Loretto in extra innings, East almost had the game won in the last inning , having the game tied and the winning run on second. Very good first game, for having limited practices and virtually no hitting practice . Some errors cost about 3 or 4 runs. They will be ok this year. Loretto has some very good "junk" pitchers that were hard to hit in any situation.

Guest thewaverytigerrock

To all East Hickman Players, Students, and Fans:

If you would please refrain from getting into shouting matches with other schools that would benefit our program more than having someone on here talking trash. Let us do all the talking on the field. We do thank you for all your support in the up coming season. And to those of you who may see this as a cop out or we are running away. Let me assure you that we are not doing any of that and we will do pleanty of talking on the field. And if you really want to know about a team check www.tbca.org for all the information you need. Have a great season. GO EAGLES!!!!

Coach Smith

hey coach smith my name is alex shoumake i'm #16 on the loretto mustangs soccer team and #6 on the football team. I was #77 on waverly football team. anyways even though i like watching fans and players fighting its not right in any sport no matter if the other team starts it. Every coach and player should do exactly what coach smith here is doing very smart and you've gained a lot of respect from me. By any chance do u know anything about e. hickman soccer team if u do go to the soccer forum and click on Loretto vs. East Hickman u can talk to me there. Every team should respect there game as if it was the second thing from god what ever that is to u. if u worry more about what people think about u than what ur doing on that field u r disrespecting that sport and shouldn't be nowhere around it.

hey coach smith my name is alex shoumake i'm #16 on the loretto mustangs soccer team and #6 on the football team. I was #77 on waverly football team. anyways even though i like watching fans and players fighting its not right in any sport no matter if the other team starts it. Every coach and player should do exactly what coach smith here is doing very smart and you've gained a lot of respect from me. By any chance do u know anything about e. hickman soccer team if u do go to the soccer forum and click on Loretto vs. East Hickman u can talk to me there. Every team should respect there game as if it was the second thing from god what ever that is to u. if u worry more about what people think about u than what ur doing on that field u r disrespecting that sport and shouldn't be nowhere around it.

Really? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="