7aaa all-distict team

14pioneers

Keith has no reason to be offended by anything anyone says on here. If its your perogative to say something about a kid who has graduated and looks to be succeeding much more so than any other recent player then go ahead. But I will call it out as being classless and ignorant all the same.

Hey Harris you have over 5000 posts, you need to pay coacht the $12 and support the website you obviously use!!!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why are you responding, dufus? Learn some manners and some class with such a distasteful comment. This is why people hate Siegel, because of nimrods like you. 2p never seeks to insult one when he feels they are wrong and has responded with class. If you did the same, everybody wouldnt hate you...............

Please do not lump the rest of us Siegel fans with starfan (he or her)?!!

Please do not lump the rest of us Siegel fans with starfan (he or her)?!!

I am not and I respect a large part of the fanbase that posts on here, but starfan plays to all those stereotypes as to why people hate Siegel. I think he/she would be better served by taking a lesson from the others Siegel guys/girls that still post on here.....

And what would that be......Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok, try having a little class! Don't bring yourself down on the level of some of these posters. Everyone loves their team but give credit where credit is due. There are just as many great players in the other schools in the Boro than Siegel. The Boro is the best and I am proud when any of these teams do well.

I don't want the gold ball to go west. I like it when it stays right here in the middle.

Any given year, these guys and gals could have been playing at any high school. The zones change all the time. Comments about the short bus has got to stop!! I have a son that could be riding that bus if I did not pick him up from school. He loves watching high school basketball. We go every chance we get so that he can enjoy this. Comments like that are not neccessary.

Congrat to Alex!! Well deserving young man.

And what would that be......Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

By looking at Siegel as a whole as opposed to being the PR guy for one individual player. Also helps when not everyone hates you. I disagree at times with SG and HH, but alot of times they bring up some good points and provide a different perspective, something that I wouldnt have thought of or wouldnt have looked at from that angle.

Ok, try having a little class! Don't bring yourself down on the level of some of these posters. Everyone loves their team but give credit where credit is due. There are just as many great players in the other schools in the Boro than Siegel. The Boro is the best and I am proud when any of these teams do well. I don't want the gold ball to go west. I like it when it stays right here in the middle.Any given year, these guys and gals could have been playing at any high school. The zones change all the time. Comments about the short bus has got to stop!! I have a son that could be riding that bus if I did not pick him up from school. He loves watching high school basketball. We go every chance we get so that he can enjoy this. Comments like that are not neccessary.Congrat to Alex!! Well deserving young man.

Or just do this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Congratulations to Alex Carter for receiving the District 7-AAA MVP this afternoon.

The DNJ is reporting that the 7-AAA all district team is as follows:

All-District 7-AAA 2007-2008

FIRST TEAM

Alex Carter, Blackman (MVP)

Tyler Cutter, Siegel

Kyle Delaney, White Co.

D??™Juan Epps, Oakland

Xavier Smith, Lebanon

SECOND TEAM

Judah Akers, Cookeville

Tyler Green, White Co.

Chris Weitzel, Warren Co.

Kerry Hammonds, Siegel

Michael Young, Riverdale

THIRD TEAM

Paul Stephens, Blackman

DeAndre Maupins, Oakland

Kendall Harding, Oakland

Aaron Puckett, White Co.

Joey Lee, Riverdale

HONORABLE MENTION

DeShawn Smith, Blackman

COACH OF THE YEAR

Eric Mitchell, White Co.

Here you go

Congratulations to Paul Stephens on his All-District and to Alex Carter for his MVP. I was glad to see the coaches got it right. I think the coaches did a good job with the first team, but I'm not to sure about the 2nd and 3rd team. I really think Maupins and Puckett were better than 3rd team.

Well Dre is a pure point, the floor general, so alot of times he isnt going to put up big numbers, but he does so many things that dont show up in the box score. Yeah, he could have been on the 2nd team, but to just be named I think is an honor of itself, alot of other guys could have been named, but the coaches thought enough of Dre to honor him. As for Puckett, when your sick for a big part of district play, its going to hurt his chances. If he can stay healthy next season, he will be the favorite for district mvp.