Region 3A

WCAballa11

You need to give this web site up CSAS will lose to grace which everyone beside CSAS fan knows lost to Temple,so your screen name says it all "ghost" or is that Boast you guys are finish for this year and next year Temple will take it all the way to the big house where you guy might not even make it out of the region.I 'll make a beat with you I will not post on this site anymore if CSAS beat Grace. However;if Grace beat CSAS your done on this site.How much do you believe in your team,and I am not even a Grace fan I,m a TTA fan.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Temple won't do anything this year or next year. THey will make it to sub-state and lose at Pickett. Next year they won't do anything...unless they get some recruits. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to give this web site up CSAS will lose to grace which everyone beside CSAS fan knows lost to Temple,so your screen name says it all "ghost" or is that Boast you guys are finish for this year and next year Temple will take it all the way to the big house where you guy might not even make it out of the region.I 'll make a beat with you I will not post on this site anymore if CSAS beat Grace. However;if Grace beat CSAS your done on this site.How much do you believe in your team,and I am not even a Grace fan I,m a TTA fan.

who is this directed towards

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Temple won't do anything this year or next year. THey will make it to sub-state and lose at Pickett. Next year they won't do anything...unless they get some recruits. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are obviously extremely retarded- look up the definition of idiot: aka RiversideGhost.... Temple plays all Juniors....the only senior on the team is Peterson and he only plays because JR. guard andrews got hurt....next year they could start almost all seniors...they will have every key player back and will gain andrews who started as a sophomore on last years state championship team!!! to say they will do nothing next year shows how freakin stupid you are...

You are obviously extremely retarded- look up the definition of idiot: aka RiversideGhost.... Temple plays all Juniors....the only senior on the team is Peterson and he only plays because JR. guard andrews got hurt....next year they could start almost all seniors...they will have every key player back and will gain andrews who started as a sophomore on last years state championship team!!! to say they will do nothing next year shows how freakin stupid you are...

Thanks Temple true But as you can see they will not take me up on my offer.

Thanks Temple true But as you can see they will not take me up on my offer.

No problem...glad to see another person staying true to temple.... and of course they won't take you up on your offer....they want to be able to continue posting....getting another name would be such a hassle... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

No problem...glad to see another person staying true to temple.... and of course they won't take you up on your offer....they want to be able to continue posting....getting another name would be such a hassle... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I am just glad to see that all the Temple fans have come out of hiding. They finally won a meaningful game and now they want to talk junk. I am just glad I have a little entertainment to get through the day now. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

One more thought on the coaching...

I want to congratulate Temple and Coach Marcum. I did not attend the game, but I am sure it was proven that with a little talent, hard work, effort, and coaching, you can beat many teams.

Having said that, it is interesting to read these boards and see how many people recognize the fact that a box and one would have been perfect strategy against Temple. Through the years, I have never seen Grace play a zone, which is why they almost always lose to teams more athletic than they are. I have also never seen them play a junk defense, which is a big reason for last night's loss. I have only seen them play man, which would be great if they put a lot of effort into defense. However, they strictly play a man defense and never seem to guard anyone, which creates lots of problems.

I am just glad to see that all the Temple fans have come out of hiding. They finally won a meaningful game and now they want to talk junk. I am just glad I have a little entertainment to get through the day now. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I've been on here the whole year- criticizing my team as well as complimenting them so who are you talking to?

If by talking junk you mean calling out your assinine and ridiculous comments then yes...I talk junk... (and yes I added an extra "s" in asinine...I think you can figure out why!

You people are all crazy. This website is about supporting your team and making comments about others. This might mean disagreeing with someone else. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, there is no need to make bets trying to get people off the website. That being said, how hard would it be to make a new name? Pointless bet...

Now that all of that is out of the way, back to the thread. I believe it was Wiedmer (sp) that wrote the article in Chatt TFP about the A tournament being the most exciting. I hope people read it, because this is going to be an exciting tournament. I believe that all the higher seeds will win in the first round. That brings us to the second round:

Temple vs South Pitt: This game will be closer than Temple fans want to believe. South Pitt has an incredibly athletic team that is a matchup nightmare. Their entire starting lineup is in the 6'2-6'4 range and they can all jump. Shooting is a weakness, and so is depth. If Temple can force turnovers and get South Pitt in foul trouble, they will win easily.

CSAS vs Grace: The worst possible thing happened for CSAS. Grace is a matchup nightmare for anybody and a much tougher game than Temple (for CSAS). Church and the other role players won't do much against CSAS, they never do. McMasters always has a monster game against CSAS, and Shaugnessy (sp) usually does his thing. This game is going to come down to Herman's ability to involve his big men and CSAS's ability to shoot the 3. They only hit 1 against South Pitt. If they hope to make it to the Region final, they are going to have to shoot better than that.

You people are all crazy. This website is about supporting your team and making comments about others. This might mean disagreeing with someone else. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, there is no need to make bets trying to get people off the website. That being said, how hard would it be to make a new name? Pointless bet...

Now that all of that is out of the way, back to the thread. I believe it was Wiedmer (sp) that wrote the article in Chatt TFP about the A tournament being the most exciting. I hope people read it, because this is going to be an exciting tournament. I believe that all the higher seeds will win in the first round. That brings us to the second round:

Temple vs South Pitt: This game will be closer than Temple fans want to believe. South Pitt has an incredibly athletic team that is a matchup nightmare. Their entire starting lineup is in the 6'2-6'4 range and they can all jump. Shooting is a weakness, and so is depth. If Temple can force turnovers and get South Pitt in foul trouble, they will win easily.

CSAS vs Grace: The worst possible thing happened for CSAS. Grace is a matchup nightmare for anybody and a much tougher game than Temple (for CSAS). Church and the other role players won't do much against CSAS, they never do. McMasters always has a monster game against CSAS, and Shaugnessy (sp) usually does his thing. This game is going to come down to Herman's ability to involve his big men and CSAS's ability to shoot the 3. They only hit 1 against South Pitt. If they hope to make it to the Region final, they are going to have to shoot better than that.

Wow! I can't believe everyone is soo sure Grace is going to beat CSAS. This is tournament time and anyone that follows Chattanooga basketball knows that CSAS shows up to play during this time of the year. How is CSAS going to match up with Grace? Better question, how is Grace going to match up with the Patriots?! CSAS plays great defense and they score in many more ways than just shooting the 3. BTW, they only made one 3 against S. Pittsburgh only because they didn't shoot many (5). They didn't need to. They used the game to work on their half-court defense and half court offensive sets getting ready for the next round. Anyone who was at the game knows CSAS didn't play their full court, wide open game by choice, and that's all that I'm going to say on that. They won.

Congrat's to Temple. They came up big when it counted and that's all that mattered but to be honest, them beating Grace doesn't affect CSAS one way or the other. Their goal is to get back to the state and they were going to have to go through Grace either way. CSAS players respects both Grace and Temple but honestly neither team can beat CSAS (and they know it in their hearts) when its for all the marbles!