Region 3A

WCAballa11

not well rested?? really that excuse really??? at this point in the season??? oh my...

well rested has nothing to do with it. DRAGOON LOST THE REGION CHAMPIONSHIP(yet again). he does not want to win. if he did he would have called a timeout with 15 seconds in the 4th and called a play. better yet he could have changed the D. box and 1 or something.

year after year dragoons basketball I.Q gets worst and worst and it shows. how long is it gonna take to get him and his family away from the basketball court? he will always be second best and NEVER A WINNER. he should take some lessons from temples first year head coach.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Temple. They are doing the same thing that CSAS did last year, peak at the right time. To accomplish what they have in the last week, in upsetting Grace in the district and now CSAS in the region, you??™ve got to give credit where it is due. I actually think this provides a stronger sub-state pairing. Anyway, now that Grace is out, good luck to both teams, and I hope you make it back to the finals.

All right, I'll give a more hopeful prediction for the Crusaders. Temple can win if they:

1. Frustrate CSAS with their defense

2. Don't turn the ball over too much

3. Shoot very well

Before the season started I predicted the region to finish 1. Temple 2. CSAS 3. Grace, based on Temple's ability to get the most out of their players. I still think it can happen, but Temple's gonna have to bring it all tonight, because CSAS is really, really good.

Temple suprised me once again. I feel bad for doubting them, but on paper they don't compare that well to CSAS and Grace. I didn't think they played especially well tonight. They turned the ball over too much (why didn't CSAS press the whole game?). They shot poorly the 1st half, and not great the 2nd half. But their defense was pretty good. And, as they say, "That's what wins championships."

The kids won the game, and I'm proud to death of them. But equally important in my opinion was the coaching. For Marcum to have gone through so much junk at the beginning of his 1st year coaching and led these kids to a region championship that nobody thought they could win, is amazing. Congratulations fellows!!!

well rested has nothing to do with it. DRAGOON LOST THE REGION CHAMPIONSHIP(yet again). he does not want to win. if he did he would have called a timeout with 15 seconds in the 4th and called a play. better yet he could have changed the D. box and 1 or something.

year after year dragoons basketball I.Q gets worst and worst and it shows. how long is it gonna take to get him and his family away from the basketball court? he will always be second best and NEVER A WINNER. he should take some lessons from temples first year head coach.

will you be at the girls game on saturday if so come talk to me so we can chat bball

Sexton is unbelievable. A box and 1 would do nothing against him. Its scary that he is a junior.

Its so easy to blame the refs for any game, but I find it hard to believe that Temple didn't commit a single foul in the 3rd quarter. I mean, come on, Kemp hand-checked at least once. He is not fast enough to guard McKoy perfectly an entire quarter. Just bein realistic...

Temple earned the win. CSAS played terrible. Townsend was off, only went 1-9 from the field. Hampton allowed Sexton to get into his head. Its alright though. CSAS won AT pickett last year. They beat Temple by 27 and Grace by 12 on the road. They even beat Boles Academy, the host school of their Christmas tournament in FL. I have full confidence that CSAS can win on the road again.

Sexton is unbelievable. A box and 1 would do nothing against him. Its scary that he is a junior.

Its so easy to blame the refs for any game, but I find it hard to believe that Temple didn't commit a single foul in the 3rd quarter. I mean, come on, Kemp hand-checked at least once. He is not fast enough to guard McKoy perfectly an entire quarter. Just bein realistic...

Temple earned the win. CSAS played terrible. Townsend was off, only went 1-9 from the field. Hampton allowed Sexton to get into his head. Its alright though. CSAS won AT pickett last year. They beat Temple by 27 and Grace by 12 on the road. They even beat Boles Academy, the host school of their Christmas tournament in FL. I have full confidence that CSAS can win on the road again.

Both teams will win. Temple is going to drill westmoreland by at least 20 and CSAS will win by 10-12 points in a tough one

Such is the life of a bitter ex-player who never amounted to anything. your parents would be very ashamed of you.

For Temple to accomplish what they have this year is insane. They looked out of the mix completely after the second loss to Grace, but they responded well and haven't lost since. Now they are one win away from going back to state. Unbelievable. I think Temple and CSAS will both win and advance to state.

Keep dreaming!

Both teams will win. Temple is going to drill westmoreland by at least 20 and CSAS will win by 10-12 points in a tough one

Keep on dreaming my friend! If CSAS can't beat Temple they won't beat JC at home. Oh and no need to go to the girls game it will be a lopsided victory for Clarkrange! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Keep dreaming!Keep on dreaming my friend! If CSAS can't beat Temple they won't beat JC at home. Oh and no need to go to the girls game it will be a lopsided victory for Clarkrange! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

CSAS can beat temple they did it twice during the year, and they will beat JC and Temple will beat westmoreland

I thought last night was a good game. Both teams played hard and fought for a win. Fortunately, it was not a win or go home game and the possibility exists for our region to be well represented at the state tournament.

Good luck to the Patriots and the Crusaders on Monday. You Patriots be sure and give Jackson County a little taste of Third Street and show them what real basketball looks like!