IMAC 2008

mwtfan

Certainly playing at a higher level - it is the new and improved Lady Devils

Improved at what?

but Jefferson is still trying to figure out which pitcher gives them the best opportunity to win. With that said, you can't find a pitcher against the high powered Trojans offense - you have to know in advance. Lance's Loser: Jefferson (pitching makes the difference)

When this one is said and done, you may prove to be right on the outcome, however I wouldn't say Jeff County is looking for the best pitcher. The new coach has in mind who she wants to pitch against who.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Improved at what?

When this one is said and done, you may prove to be right on the outcome, however I wouldn't say Jeff County is looking for the best pitcher. The new coach has in mind who she wants to pitch against who.

Just trying to be humorous DZ - no harm intended.

Oh i know my friend, I was being humorous when I said "Improved at what" lol...

Anyway you were right on the outcome of the west-jc game. West just has too much team speed, especially at the top of the order. The left side of their infield is stout with the glove as well, of course with pnut over there it's going to be. Jefferson County better play better in their next conference game or that one could be worse.

Oh i know my friend, I was being humorous when I said "Improved at what" lol...

Anyway you were right on the outcome of the west-jc game. West just has too much team speed, especially at the top of the order. The left side of their infield is stout with the glove as well, of course with pnut over there it's going to be. Jefferson County better play better in their next conference game or that one could be worse.

JCHS looked like they just crawled out of their sleeping bags tonight. Offense hit the ball(right to somebody), but could never find that "MAGIC" they have been working lately. Defense played alright , but seemed slugish. Hill threw everything but the kitchen sink, and West was just all over it. Smart base running and playing that "short" game will do a lot for you. M. West hit the road running tonight, just to much for Lady PATS. Oh well I quess there is only one undefeated IMAC team now. I satd it was going to be a bumpy ride this season. Good job Lady Trojans! Good job Lady Pats, keep your heads up cause it ain't over to the fat lady sings and that ain't yet.

Mwtfan,

Appreciate the scoreboard updates from down there. Looks like enough to get you in the Gold bracket. How did you like that GPS speed! Good Luck.

Any of you Jeff County folks know scores from Soddy Daisy, pass them along or update the scoreboard, please.

Also, if you stumble across any Science Hill scores, pass them along too.

Thanks

Mwtfan,

Appreciate the scoreboard updates from down there. Looks like enough to get you in the Gold bracket. How did you like that GPS speed! Good Luck.

Any of you Jeff County folks know scores from Soddy Daisy, pass them along or update the scoreboard, please.

Thanks

SDHS 9-JC 2

GPS 11- Morris West 2

Mwtfan,

Thanks

1-9 can all hit AND absolutely fly(the Leach girl can pitch too), best HS team I've seen, although I haven't gotten to see Soddy or Ooltewah yet. No rest for MW - Baylor at noon today. The Chattanooga Times Free Press had an article today about GPS and Ooltewah - in 6 games yesterday they outscored their opponents a combined 62-5.

1-9 can all hit AND absolutely fly, best HS team I've seen, although I haven't got to see Soddy yet. No rest for MW - Baylor at noon today.

We got GPS, Baylor and Stone memorial in pool play down there last year. The biggest surprise was the GPS speed (Offensively and Defensively)....incredible.

Congrats on making it into Gold and good luck.

IMAC PREDICTIONS

Jefferson hosting Cherokee

The Lady Chiefs go scalp hunting down in the valley of the dumpling today to take on the Lady Patriots as they search for former days of IMAC glory. Historically, the Patriots have defended their land well and I expect will fight admirably today. Jeff is in fight, fight, fight mode and they are certainly willing to pay whatever the price; however, today the only Price that matters is the one wearing Black and Red. Ashlee Price has a big game and Whitney Gilbert lets everyone know why she is the big Chief on campus. Lance's Loser: Jefferson

West at East

Just east of the Southern Cumberlands, will host the IMAC battle of the day. East is fresh off huge conference win vs Cherokee, but will finally find out where they stand as the Lady Trojans come-a-calling. I really like the Trojans in this one, but if their sunshine thought it was hot in Florida she will finally feel the IMAC heat today. West has speed at every corner, their defense is incredible, a bench that is deeper than any in the conference, and McKinney and Nut provide enough punch to knock you into tomorrow. Trojans win in every category except it is the year of the IBUS. Lance's Loser: West

The crystal ball is overheating today -- Persie, get me out of here.