Waverly versus Bolivar

papatiger

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be suprised if Bolivar wins by 40. I doubt it though because Bolivars coach will call off the dogs. He is a classy guy but they do go 10 deep so they will most likey slow down a little in the 4th.

Congratulations to Bolivar on a good win. The coach did call off the dogs on Waverly but had to call them on again. Bolivar's largest lead was 26 points at the half. Then he played the 2nd and 3rd string and they couldn't put Waverly away. In fact with 4:42 left he put the starters back in when Waverly cut it to 13. Their starters are really good but the second and third string really struggle.

Now I know that I have only seen them play once this year, but from what I did see, Sycamore can beat them. So can Harpeth, but I think Sycamore has a better chance. We'll see though. At least the boys team won fair and square and didn't have to have the officials win it.

Don't be suprised if Bolivar wins by 40. I doubt it though because Bolivars coach will call off the dogs. He is a classy guy but they do go 10 deep so they will most likey slow down a little in the 4th.

Classy guy? Yeah right. I think it would have shown some class to played the game on the same night. Good luck to Harpeth. Somebody needs to take Bolivar down a peg or two.

Harpeth has a chance. They have a guy I like to call Larry Bird (Giltner ) and a point guard that is pretty good. Larry Bird has commited to Wofford and the point guard is probably a mid major talent..his name escapes me. I saw Harpeth and Sycamore both last year. Harpeth twice and Sycamore once. I was very impressed with Harpeth but Sycamore showed me nothing. It's going to be hard to beat Bolivar.

yes, the game is at 4. And sssoooo....... Bolivar is really tacky for not agreeing to it. They probably remember escaping with the skin of the teeth last time Waverly came knocking. Actually Waverly should have won. Bolivar had Kemp, Odom, Chism. Ricco Ralston showed that night that he was better than Kemp, he left him standing in his shoes several times, and he dunked over Odom and Chism both 6'9" at the same time. Oh, and Ricco is 6 ft. In case you didn't see it, ask for game films because I have the photo to prove it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Thought I would put this here since it's the only popcorn you will see me or a lot of people from Waverly eating.

I'm not saying Waverly is going to win this one. In fact, it's going to be the most difficult task they've had. Bolivar is very talented and has a hostile crowd. Waverly is very, very young. No seniors. But they are very talented and it would delite me so much to beat Bolivar in an upset like they upset us in 04-05.

Papa, your memory is very poor. Ricco Ralston was a great player. His attempt to dunk over Odom and Chism was awesome but the dunk was not successful. He was fouled. You make Waverly and yourself look bad with your false information. Maybe you need to watch the tape before you start shooting your mouth off. By the way, how was the popcorn???

Papa, your memory is very poor. Ricco Ralston was a great player. His attempt to dunk over Odom and Chism was awesome but the dunk was not successful. He was fouled. You make Waverly and yourself look bad with your false information. Maybe you need to watch the tape before you start shooting your mouth off. By the way, how was the popcorn???

yep i agree bystander....and who is this Odom guy? I thought his name was Oljauwon Kemp?...

Harpeth has a chance. They have a guy I like to call Larry Bird (Giltner ) and a point guard that is pretty good. Larry Bird has commited to Wofford and the point guard is probably a mid major talent..his name escapes me. I saw Harpeth and Sycamore both last year. Harpeth twice and Sycamore once. I was very impressed with Harpeth but Sycamore showed me nothing. It's going to be hard to beat Bolivar.

Harpeth can definitely beat them. I was not impressed with them at our game Saturday. If our boys had played their A game and had not had so many silly turnovers the game would have been a challenge for Bolivar. They are not what everybody has been building them up to be.