Bearden vs Oak Ridge

twhoops

Hello....I do not know what you mean. Furthermore, I do not post behind a screen name. If you will do your homework, you will see that my name, position, and phone number are on this board somewhere. So don't give me that nonsense. By the way, bad news for you. I am feeling OR by 17 tonight. BOOK IT.

You have less class than anyone I have seen on this web site. Talking about the Oak Ridge QB's throwing more passes to W.B. than their own players shows you are no sportsman at all. You, being a coach should act more like a man ! I could uderstand posts like that from someone in Jr. high school ! How many state championships have W.B. won? You also said "Bearden would win the state, BOOK IT" ! They lost by D.B. and you are making a fool of yourself and you are a cry baby. If you make stupid predictions you better be ready to take the heat for it! If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen !

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have less class than anyone I have seen on this web site. Talking about the Oak Ridge QB's throwing more passes to W.B. than their own players shows you are no sportsman at all. You, being a coach should act more like a man ! I could uderstand posts like that from someone in Jr. high school ! How many state championships have W.B. won? You also said "Bearden would win the state, BOOK IT" ! They lost by D.B. and you are making a fool of yourself and you are a cry baby. If you make stupid predictions you better be ready to take the heat for it! If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen !

OR by 17...I finally got one. Yes I am disappointed in Bearden's last 2 games. I am very confused and dumbfounded. That team had NO BUSINESS losing their last 2 games. I apologize for the comment about the quarterbacks. I also know WB has not won like you guys have. Your tradition in several sports speaks for itself. Ask some of those over there that know me. I really am a pretty classy guy and I am also not really a cry baby. Oh well....I did achieve one goal....I stirred the board and got you Wildcat fans out of your seats. Good luck to you guys in Murfreesboro. Once again, I sincerely apologize for all that might have been offended. Call me with any concerns. Scott Cupp 621-3065. Call anytime. No hiding here!!!!!

OR by 17...I finally got one. Yes I am disappointed in Bearden's last 2 games. I am very confused and dumbfounded. That team had NO BUSINESS losing their last 2 games. I apologize for the comment about the quarterbacks. I also know WB has not won like you guys have. Your tradition in several sports speaks for itself. Ask some of those over there that know me. I really am a pretty classy guy and I am also not really a cry baby. Oh well....I did achieve one goal....I stirred the board and got you Wildcat fans out of your seats. Good luck to you guys in Murfreesboro. Once again, I sincerely apologize for all that might have been offended. Call me with any concerns. Scott Cupp 621-3065. Call anytime. No hiding here!!!!!

Is that the # you can be reached at? I would like to enquire about that room you BOOKED in the Boro...since you won't be needing it? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Is that the # you can be reached at? I would like to enquire about that room you BOOKED in the Boro...since you won't be needing it? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yes you can reach me at that number. However, I do not follow Bearden so I did not make any reservations. Please call though if you get bored and want to talk. I am not as classless as many think. I do have an uncanny knack for getting under people's skin. Some are SO SENSITIVE! I do not always put the POLITICALLY CORRECT things on here. I tell it like I see it. As you well know, I am in the minority.

I vote Norman Dale as best screen name.

Thank you my Shakespearean friend..... it is, of course, my tribute to the great coach/philosopher from "Hoosiers". Perhaps a coach who is taking an uptight, excited team to Murphy Center this year will remember to bring along a tape measure to show his team that goal heights and free throw lines distances are just like they are back home. That worked pretty well for ole Norman in the movie. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thank you my Shakespearean friend..... it is, of course, my tribute to the great coach/philosopher from "Hoosiers". Perhaps a coach who is taking an uptight, excited team to Murphy Center this year will remember to bring along a tape measure to show his team that goal heights and free throw lines distances are just like they are back home. That worked pretty well for ole Norman in the movie. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Maybe you can also advise them to just "chuck it from the cheap seats"!

Great movie, great character. Best basketball movie ever.