Bearden vs Oak Ridge

twhoops

By the way, if you want to bring W Blount in the mix, we did appreciate your 2 quarterbacks completing more passes to our team than yours. That was very generous.

Panties in a Wad? LOL

ETcoach=LOSER- BOOK IT!

In football what can you expect, we kept waiting for your coaches dad to start swinging again!!

All of your posts, not just on this forum are negative toward Oak Ridge, get over it wannabe!

Kinda odd you bringing football in the mix, how many playoff wins, state championships has bille blount won? Not really a powerhouse in football are they? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man o man, I sure missed one heck of a ballgame last night. From what I heard, it was standing room only. Best of luck to both the Dogs and Cats on Monday night. I must say that I have been very impressed by the class of both OR and Bearden fans. We all know that we are two incredible teams and have much respect for each other and their programs. Hopefully we will be the final 2 standing in the Boro'!!!!

Panties in a Wad? LOL

ETcoach=LOSER- BOOK IT!

In football what can you expect, we kept waiting for your coaches dad to start swinging again!!

All of your posts, not just on this forum are negative toward Oak Ridge, get over it wannabe!

Kinda odd you bringing football in the mix, how many playoff wins, state championships has bille blount won? Not really a powerhouse in football are they? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sir, could you please remind me of some more negative OR posts. How about the one where I mention Ricky, Travis, and Wes being 3 outstanding guys on the bench. How about the one where I said you guys won the coaching battle last night. How about the one where I said regardless of last night's outcome, OR would make it to the state tournament. So when you say "All of your posts are negative towards OR" maybe you have a reading disability or you just read what you want to. I have no disrespect towards OR at all. I think you guys have a great school with great tradition. All I said was that I thought Bearden would win the game by double digits. Now you obviously have done your best to spin that as if I have some great hatred towards the Cats, but that is not true. I also am aware that you guys have a great football tradition and that WB has beaten you guys only twice. I was wondering who out of the Cat faithful would make it a point today to rub in my poor prediction. What you do not know is that if Bearden would have won, I would not have even looked at this thread today. You, Mr. Catback do not know how to keep your mouth shut after a win. Why don't you take some lessons from Clary. He knows how to win with class.

Did anyone else think that Beardens players, especially Simpson, showed absolutly no class? Gabe from Bearden also acted like he was cocking a gun to the Oak Ridge crowd.

All of Bearden's players show no class always, especially Simpson and Jenkins. They think they are prima donnas just because they got an offer from a low-end ACC team. If you have seen them play other than last night, they do that stuff every game. Also, if you look at their expressions after they commit a foul they look at the ref like he is crazy. The whole team with the exception of Fennell never shows any class. If they just concentrated on playing the game, they could win state, but I have a feeling when they run into some of those good Memphis teams they might implode.

All of Bearden's players show no class always, especially Simpson and Jenkins. They think they are prima donnas just because they got an offer from a low-end ACC team. If you have seen them play other than last night, they do that stuff every game. Also, if you look at their expressions after they commit a foul they look at the ref like he is crazy. The whole team with the exception of Fennell never shows any class. If they just concentrated on playing the game, they could win state, but I have a feeling when they run into some of those good Memphis teams they might implode.

I completely agree, if Demonte just focused half as much on playing the game as he does talking trash to both the crowd and other players, he would be one heck of a player. However, as he is now, his play doesn't back up his mouth. He was not that effect in scoring on the low block in the half court offense and allowed Dowdell, who is 4 inches shorter, to get entirely too many offensive rebounds while scoring 21 points. I am really suprised to hear that he got an offer from Virginia Tech. If there was a Va Tech representative at the game last night, they might rethink that decision. If he gets caught up trash talking to the Oak Ridge crowd on his home court, how in the world is he going to handle crowds like the Cameron Crazies? I honestly feel like if the entire Bearden team would have just kept their mouths shut, focused, and played the game with some class, they would have held on for the win.

Sir, could you please remind me of some more negative OR posts. How about the one where I mention Ricky, Travis, and Wes being 3 outstanding guys on the bench. How about the one where I said you guys won the coaching battle last night. How about the one where I said regardless of last night's outcome, OR would make it to the state tournament. So when you say "All of your posts are negative towards OR" maybe you have a reading disability or you just read what you want to. I have no disrespect towards OR at all. I think you guys have a great school with great tradition. All I said was that I thought Bearden would win the game by double digits. Now you obviously have done your best to spin that as if I have some great hatred towards the Cats, but that is not true. I also am aware that you guys have a great football tradition and that WB has beaten you guys only twice. I was wondering who out of the Cat faithful would make it a point today to rub in my poor prediction. What you do not know is that if Bearden would have won, I would not have even looked at this thread today. You, Mr. Catback do not know how to keep your mouth shut after a win. Why don't you take some lessons from Clary. He knows how to win with class.

Man!!You take this posting stuff way too serious. If your going to make a post that guarantees a win by one team, and if that team doesn't win, you shoud be prepared to hear about it, for the future you'll need thicker skin than you've shown today though. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And when you speak of class, none of my post mentions players (16,17,18 year old kids) or what they have or have not done on the court or ball field. It's easy to post tough behind a screen name on a computer. "And that's all I have to say about that" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="