CSAS @ Jackson County

RiversideGhost

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all congratulations to JC on sending, first of all, Pickett Co. to the house. Then, suprising me again, JC crushed Westmoreland, so I believe that anything can happen. If CSAS is as good as they were last year they will be tough to beat, but JC is an extremely HARD place to play and that place is going to be ROCKING!!!!!!!! Good luck to JC Monday night...my prediction is JC by 3.

First of CONGRATS BIG BLUE!! REGION CHAMPS!! You guys have been overlooked all year long and i'm glad you guys finally showed everyone the team ya'll really are! You took down the #1 in 7A and CRUSHED the #1 in 8A you guys really deserve it!

Now I wasn't SURPRISED to see JC win these two games.. I will admit I didn't think the odds were in there favor to win the region after losing by double digits both times to Pickett but I knew that they hadn't played to their full potential all year long.. Things are finally clicking now.. It was raining 3's last night.. All year long teams have zoned JC making them shoot threes hoping they would come out cold.. I wish they could have shot like they did last night all year long.. I'm not sure how many they hit but it was a lot.. Heck even Jackson a freshman came in cold at the end of the game and made one that didn't even barely touch the net.. They really impressed me last night.. Good Job guys now its one game at a time.. Keep working hard!

Another thing I want to add is we got a kid whom i thought has played outstanding this year but has really kept a low profile and not gotten near the recogniton he really deserves.. I think Jared Robinson has been one of if not the most important players in our line-up all year long.. The kid has truely made a complete 360 with his game.. He pulls down rebounds.. He can score in the post he plays defense very well on bigger opponents.. And I think it is about high time someone give him a little credit.. So jared here ya go! You keep working hard down on the block son! No one else may notice but I sure do /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Also I want to say congrats to my boy Brad Crowder for winning Region MVP!! This kid has been an absolute player since he stepped on the hardwood down in the boro as a freshman! He has a god given talent! He's a tremndous athelete and an even better person.. So Congrats to you Brad! You earned it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So now for my thoughts on the game...............................

Everyone come out Saturday night and cheer on the lady blue devils at home in their sub-state game... and then Monday night this Old Chap is gonna be sittin front row in hopefully the biggest crowd in the history of JC basketball.. Ooooo!!!! it's gonna be so sweet BABY!!.. The crowd is gonna be crazy LOUD!! I just hope there is enough electricity in the air to ignite a fire in the boys like they had last night against Westmoreland.. I watched Clay do it 2 years ago.. Now I wanna the Boys in BLue take it To STATE!!! Brad, Kerley, D, Jared, Mo, Whitson, Jordan, Drew, KK, Mason, Travis, Patrick, Stewart, Coach Flynn and Coach Godwin... Let's Do It... REFUSE TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things are finally clicking now.. It was raining 3's last night.. All year long teams have zoned JC making them shoot threes hoping they would come out cold.. I wish they could have shot like they did last night all year long.. I'm not sure how many they hit but it was a lot.. Heck even Jackson a freshman came in cold at the end of the game and made one that didn't even barely touch the net.. They really impressed me last night..

Congratulations JC, sounds like ya'll had a magical night last night. Do ya'll have a plan B if the 3's aren't falling Monday?

Congrats to Blue devils. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> One more win and hellooooo state. But, we got to put our game face on. GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOSE GOT IT GOING ON??DEVILS GOT IT GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations JC, sounds like ya'll had a magical night last night. Do ya'll have a plan B if the 3's aren't falling Monday?

Do you have a plan B when we break your press and shoot layup after layup? Don't worry JC will bring their A game you just bring yours and may the best team win how's that? If CSAS can't beat Temple then i don't like their chances AT JACKSON COUNTY! Ya'll think you're just gonna come up here and waltz to a victory? Our guards are VERY good we play 4 of them with one power forward. We love the press and we're hoping that CSAS brings it because we will shoot layups off of it!!! They have played alot better teams this year than CSAS i promise you that! Unlike their girls CSAS has a very good boys team no doubt BUT they aren't on the level of Livingston Academy, Station Camp, Cookeville, Palm Beach Fla etc.. JC proved they can win without the 3 when they played Pickett. They only hit 3 of them all night and still won by 11!!! This team is on a roll right now, why i have no clue but they are ROLLIN and each game they just keep getting better and better its unbelieveable. Keep looking at their record and thinking you're coming up here to face a weak team i can't wait till Monday!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Do you have a plan B when we break your press and shoot layup after layup? Don't worry JC will bring their A game you just bring yours and may the best team win how's that? If CSAS can't beat Temple then i don't like their chances AT JACKSON COUNTY! Ya'll think you're just gonna come up here and waltz to a victory? Our guards are VERY good we play 4 of them with one power forward. We love the press and we're hoping that CSAS brings it because we will shoot layups off of it!!! They have played alot better teams this year than CSAS i promise you that! Unlike their girls CSAS has a very good boys team no doubt BUT they aren't on the level of Livingston Academy, Station Camp, Cookeville, Palm Beach Fla etc.. JC proved they can win without the 3 when they played Pickett. They only hit 3 of them all night and still won by 11!!! This team is on a roll right now, why i have no clue but they are ROLLIN and each game they just keep getting better and better its unbelieveable. Keep looking at their record and thinking you're coming up here to face a weak team i can't wait till Monday!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Easy cowboy! I didn't mean to strike a nerve! I just wanted to know if ya'll could beat a really good team if the 3's weren't dropping. You're a very proud fan, and that's cool. Just make sure to come on here Monday night if your team loses. I'll looking forward to hearing your side of it.

BTW, I'm not a CSAS guy. Just an admirer of their great talent.