MBA's 2008 Herbstreit Ohio vs. USA Opponent Named

rollredroll

Jonas Rodriquez is leaving Ensworth to coach at MBA.

Will he be coaching defense? If so, that is interesting considering he never played defense in high school or college to my knowledge. I'm sure he is more than capable, though. We'd love to have him back on The Hill.

As for the Moeller game, I've got to give Daniel and MBA a lot of credit for scheduling this game. Considering all of the graduating seniors from the '07 state title team, Moeller will be a tall task. Looking forward to a great game. Roll Red!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get back on topic....I`m excited to hear about this matchup. Good Luck to MBA.

Anyone know what the outlooks for both teams will be this fall?

MBA lost a number of seniors, many of whom had experience. This is always the case in high school, particularly at a place like MBA. The seniors to be have taken up right where the others left off. As scary as this sounds.....the O and D line may be better this coming year. Will have to replace the 1 to 2 punch of the running backs.

Its electric to watch this group work. It is great to see players and coaches all working together.

• 2 weeks later...

Some questions that im curious about:

Is Crum MBA's only running back? Because he seems to be injury prone and they need a 1-2 punch package.

Who is going to replace Rader and Wade at both safeties?

And does this class of seniors have leadership?

You could definitely see two sophmores playing in the backfield next year in De'ante Hughes and Tyler Franks, both looked really good on and undefeated freshman team that no one came close to. at safety, who knows what will happen. However, the upcoming senior class at MBA has very good leadership and some college prospects on the line

To get back on topic....I`m excited to hear about this matchup. Good Luck to MBA.

Anyone know what the outlooks for both teams will be this fall?

Archbishop Moeller will be a tough opponent for MBA especially in Ohio. They were 8-3 last year losing to St. Xavier (DI Ohio state champs) (28-14) and Elder (49-33) in the regular season. Both are Ohio powerhouses in their own right. They lost in the regional finals to Colerain (27-7). St. X ended up the #5 ranked team in USA Today.

Good luck to the Big Red.

Archbishop Moeller will be a tough opponent for MBA especially in Ohio. They were 8-3 last year losing to St. Xavier (DI Ohio state champs) (28-14) and Elder (49-33) in the regular season. Both are Ohio powerhouses in their own right. They lost in the regional finals to Colerain (27-7). St. X ended up the #5 ranked team in USA Today.

Good luck to the Big Red.

Moeller is not the Moeller of the 1980's by any stretch. Being from that area I still follow the HS sports. They are going through a coaching change. My friends tell me that Moeller will probably be the 4th or 5th best team in Ciny this year behind St. X, Colerian, Elder and Lasalle. I think if MBA plays well they could beat a Moeller team ina down year. Go Big red