CPA vs. Creek Wood

matt610

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many did zeke and miller have combined?? I said in another topic that they would probably outscore Creekwood by thereselves..

Not sure of the final numbers but i would guess that Z had about 20+ and Miller had about 25+.

Creekwood tried to shut down the inside game of CPA but Miller opened it up in the second quarter. The CPA defense was intense throughout the first half and may have played its best half of smothering defense this year.

haha it was just wishful thinking i knew it was over when Bolivar stomped on them a couple days ago.. i just like getting all you CPA fans all rilled up i know how you love to get offended and argue

anyone know CPA's opening matchup in state? Dyer Co. hopefully

haha it was just wishful thinking i knew it was over when Bolivar stomped on them a couple days ago.. i just like getting all you CPA fans all rilled up i know how you love to get offended and argue

anyone know CPA's opening matchup in state? Dyer Co. hopefully

Ever team draws for opponents and game times in Murfreesboro on Saturday bud.

How many did zeke and miller have combined?? I said in another topic that they would probably outscore Creekwood by thereselves..

Not sure, but they had about 20 each. Probably did outscore Creekwood.

CPA got a lot of pressure defense turnovers and steals with layups by Anderson, Peterson and Reeves.

Pleassssssseeeeeee! Is there a bigger fool than you? No, except for maybe "ballin13" . CPA 69--CW 41 with the CPA starters not playing the last five minutes. A total blowout with CW barely able to get a shot off most of the night.

Bad form! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Do all the trash talking before the game instead of pulling out old posts after the game!

Technical foul for bad form. Two shots and the ball.....

Congratulations CPA. Any doubts I had were erased with the 2 Harpeth games. Go get it.