CPA vs. Creek Wood

matt610

Bad form! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Do all the trash talking before the game instead of pulling out old posts after the game!

Technical foul for bad form. Two shots and the ball.....

Congratulations CPA. Any doubts I had were erased with the 2 Harpeth games. Go get it.

No trash talking here! None..whatsoever. Just tired of reading the same ridiculous posts that are harmful, name-names and untrue as opposed to just a difference of opinion. Go back and read their posts if you care to discuss it further. If anyone has bad "form" it's these two posters who refuse to talk about the positive things that come from this great game and instead spend most of their time railing our coach and players.

And by the way......who made you the "form" official? Bad form for electing yourself to this position.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Whatever

I didn't see anything on this thread from these guys out of the ordinary for most fans and the 'coach of the year' thread went juvenile early, so I quit reading after day 2.

Personally I have more respect for anyone who's willing to put their opinion out there before the game rather than afterwards is all. The morning after pundits are a dime a dozen.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Whatever

I didn't see anything on this thread from these guys out of the ordinary for most fans and the 'coach of the year' thread went juvenile early, so I quit reading after day 2.

Personally I have more respect for anyone who's willing to put their opinion out there before the game rather than afterwards is all. The morning after pundits are a dime a dozen.

If you go back and read what the two in question have been consistantly feeding the forum then you would know what I'm talking about. They don't talk basketball, they attack players and our coach. I won't apoligize for not approving of that. As far as trash talking goes, there isn't any in my posts. I know any team can win on a given night. The CPA sectional game was not a close game. I never said it would or wouldn't be. This does not for one minute indicate any disrespect for any team we've played. All the boys and coaching staffs work hard. Congratulations to them all.

Again, I didn't see anything on this thread that warranted your post. I don't read all of the CPA threads, so if there's bad blood from somewhere else, that might explain it. I reread this thread. Nothing out of the ordinary from these guys that I could see.

Good luck to CPA in state.

I have nothing against CPA. I have a lot of friends that have gone and coached there. There was always good sportsmanship from the fans and coaches. that has changed with the addition of one coach. I had to see such a great school with a good reputation ruin it with an overrated coach.

I rest my case. (regarding the posts)

Over-rated? Oh, you mean the guy that has gone 31-3 with a state tourney bid. Best record in school history. CPA will not let negative words stand. Congrats to one of the finest coaches any team could ever have. (IMO) A great season with some great kids. Drew, I fully expect to see you coaching D1 one of these days. In the meantime, I hope you continue being "over-rated" so we can continue breaking records. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I have nothing against CPA. I have a lot of friends that have gone and coached there. There was always good sportsmanship from the fans and coaches. that has changed with the addition of one coach. I had to see such a great school with a good reputation ruin it with an overrated coach.

how has the sportsmanship changed?

Creekwood, because it will come down to coaching.

Thanks. We will see tonight. If CPA's wins, will you shut up? I will do so if CPA loses. Agreed?

I guess you did not take my challenge. Given your prediction track record, isn't it time to give your obsessive rantings a rest?

This guy posts and then never responds back to other peoples posts so ya'll might as well stop trying to argue with him because you'll never get anywhere with someone as arrogant as crimson.

From the outside looking in it seems that crimson is trying to get under some CPA fans skin. Looks like it's working.

I'm pulling for CPA at state. I think they've got a real shot, though there's a couple of matchups I'd really love to see. Dyer Co./CPA or Bolivar/CPA. Either of those would be very entertaining games from what I've seen this season. Maybe one of East Tennessee teams too. It should be a good tournament.

From the outside looking in it seems that crimson is trying to get under some CPA fans skin. Looks like it's working.

I'm pulling for CPA at state. I think they've got a real shot, though there's a couple of matchups I'd really love to see. Dyer Co./CPA or Bolivar/CPA. Either of those would be very entertaining games from what I've seen this season. Maybe one of East Tennessee teams too. It should be a good tournament.

ksgovols, you have seen CPA, DC, and Bolivar. Are DC and Bolivar's strengths size or speed, or both?