Single A state Champion!

TempleTrue

This crap dont matter at this point. what im saying is teams like you Manassas has been beating by 40.

Moore County beat Middleton by1 or 2 and Manassas beat them 4 times 1 of those times by 40.

UC beat them by 40 also.

Would you please stop comparing scores over and over again? How many times do we have to tell you that those scores mean absolutely nothing about the outcome of the State games. Moore Co. is very good and matches up better with UC than Manassas. Are they capable of beating UC or Manassas, yes. Would they have to play a great game to do so, yes. UC and Manassas seem to be better than the rest of the field. But you west tn people who think they are so much better that they cant get beat at State are showing that you have no history of following any sports (especially high school boys' basketball). The only teams I have seen play that are still in the tournament are Moore Co and Eagleville. I promise both of those teams are capable of beating any team still in the field.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you please stop comparing scores over and over again? How many times do we have to tell you that those scores mean absolutely nothing about the outcome of the State games. Moore Co. is very good and matches up better with UC than Manassas. Are they capable of beating UC or Manassas, yes. Would they have to play a great game to do so, yes. UC and Manassas seem to be better than the rest of the field. But you west tn people who think they are so much better that they cant get beat at State are showing that you have no history of following any sports (especially high school boys' basketball). The only teams I have seen play that are still in the tournament are Moore Co and Eagleville. I promise both of those teams are capable of beating any team still in the field.

I cant speak for UC but after Manassas crushes 1 of those teams 1st round. I dont wont you to get mad when I remind you about what you just said. ok lol!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I cant speak for UC but after Manassas crushes 1 of those teams 1st round. I dont wont you to get mad when I remind you about what you just said. ok lol!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

lol. THE WEST IS COMING, THE WEST IS COMING!

lol. THE WEST IS COMING, THE WEST IS COMING!

Ok. I just finished evaluating University School, Eagleville, Grace Christian, Moore Co, Temple, and Jackson Co.

Looking at there rosters, schedule, and average points per game. I have come up with 1 thing. Dont get mad at me because this is only my opinion, but you do your homework.

Manassas shooters could be cold or Buckner could have a bad game. Even as many as three starters could be in foul trouble for Manassas.

IT WOULD STILL TAKE A MIRACLE FOR ONE OF THESE SCHOOLS TO BEAT MANASSAS. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

NOW I CANT SAY A MIRACLE WONT HAPPEN BECAUSE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, BUT THATS WHAT IT WILL TAKE HONESTLY

IF IM WRONG THROW IT BACK UP IN MY FACE

IF IM RIGHT LET ME NO ABOUT IT ALSO

Ok. I just finished evaluating University School, Eagleville, Grace Christian, Moore Co, Temple, and Jackson Co.

Looking at there rosters, schedule, and average points per game. I have come up with 1 thing. Dont get mad at me because this is only my opinion, but you do your homework.

Manassas shooters could be cold or Buckner could have a bad game. Even as many as three starters could be in foul trouble for Manassas.

IT WOULD STILL TAKE A MIRACLE FOR ONE OF THESE SCHOOLS TO BEAT MANASSAS. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

NOW I CANT SAY A MIRACLE WONT HAPPEN BECAUSE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, BUT THATS WHAT IT WILL TAKE HONESTLY

IF IM WRONG THROW IT BACK UP IN MY FACE

IF IM RIGHT LET ME NO ABOUT IT ALSO

I'm with you Legend! An off night will only keep it closer.

Maybe you are right because they talk stuff about UC, but have not mentioned Manassas.

Maybe its respect or maybe we are not relevant to them.

Legend, These East and Middle teams aint got a clue about Manassas and UC..They will know about them after Saturday and i will be there in Boro to see it myself. I wont get their till thursday night..If UC and Manassas play 1st round and UC gets beat i will still be there to support Manassas and the rest of the West..And i got a crazy feeling that the TSSAA will match up Manassas and UC 1st round to send one of the best teams home early. If that happens it will be a shame because everyone knows that UC and Manassas is the best 2 teams in the field.

Legend, These East and Middle teams aint got a clue about Manassas and UC..They will know about them after Saturday and i will be there in Boro to see it myself. I wont get their till thursday night..If UC and Manassas play 1st round and UC gets beat i will still be there to support Manassas and the rest of the West..And i got a crazy feeling that the TSSAA will match up Manassas and UC 1st round to send one of the best teams home early. If that happens it will be a shame because everyone knows that UC and Manassas is the best 2 teams in the field.

True that!! East and Middle think we are just being biased but I'm not being biased when I say Manassas and Union City are the top 2 teams in the State!

True that!! East and Middle think we are just being biased but I'm not being biased when I say Manassas and Union City are the top 2 teams in the State!

Beavo, i really think that. I really believe that the TSSAA is trying to keep the silver and gold balanced between the east and west..Thats why i think they will put Manassas and UC in the same bracket, and its not fair to the players nor the fans to see a blowout finals game on Sat. and thats what it will be if they put the 2 in the same bracket. The Boro deserves a good show in the finals! Not a blowout.

Beavo, i really think that. I really believe that the TSSAA is trying to keep the silver and gold balanced between the east and west..Thats why i think they will put Manassas and UC in the same bracket, and its not fair to the players nor the fans to see a blowout finals game on Sat. and thats what it will be if they put the 2 in the same bracket. The Boro deserves a good show in the finals! Not a blowout.

That is just stupid, if this is they case- why aren't they keeping things equal in AA and AAA?? and if they really are trying they stink so badly at it- why would you be worried about their attempts this year????- dumb dumb dumb-

What part of blind draw do you not understand? TSSAA is not going to "put" them anywhere.