Single A state Champion!

TempleTrue

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beavo or Legend...have either of you seen any of the these 8 teams play besides Uc or Manassas?

If so..who and who against and when?

You know what I can't say that I have! I guess I'm just being closed minded when I say that Manassas and Union City are the best teams in the state! Oh, wait no I'm not cause if you do a little research on my posts... I was debating with Legend earlier in the season before Manassas beat the #2 team in the state and if you whoop a #1 or #2 team in the state then I believe that team deserves credit and Manassas got my credit! and Union City is ranked at #1 for a reason and that reason is coming through with the BIG W at the end of games! As for the other teams I don't really know cause as a matter of fact I don't really follow Single A! I just know about the teams in MY AREA and that is WEST TN!! GO WEST TN!!!

I was referring to the past 1 yr and all sports in 1A championships. I count 0 gold balls in the past year for west TN in the 1A classification. Football = South Pitt destroyed west TN (McKenzie), Baseball = FC run-ruled west TN (JCS), and Basketball= TEMPLE is defending 1A Champ. How's that for 1a west TN production?

But I know you are a Dyer County fan and you know they will get destroyed in 2A so I understand your trying to jump on the Manassas and UC bandwagons because they are your best hope at a GOLD Basketball returning to West TN this year.

That's funny I bet DC shows up better than your little team. Temple got drawn into humiliation this mourning. Don't tell me you looked at the draw and didn't go OH CRAP!

No one needs to shut one player down...that has been proven all too many times...NO ONE PLAYER will win the gold ball alone,,if he scores 40 and he has no help...you only have to score 41 to win...so you have to play defense as a team and contain those that can kill ya...keep the help to a minimum...and keep up...there is a team in the tournament that can run with them..and shoot with them...will they ..who knows thats why they play the game....good luck to all

I did see Moore County and Middleton..in a tourney.....sloppy sloppy sloppy...and it was at christmas...but Moore County did pull it out..

No offense, but you can't judge MC on what you saw at the Christmas tourney...we weren't playin our best ball at that time. We've improved so much since then. Thats not the Moore County team that you will see at the state tourney...

GO RAIDERS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You can't go wrong with Union City! They are undefeated and i am still waiting to see a team that can run with them, and a team that can shut down MJ Brown! Union City is taking home the gold ball! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

UC and DC all the way!!!!!!!!!!!! LET's bring it home to West TN! Let's show the home town teams how we can ball in the small towns!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Im going to go with the 34-0 Union City. If we can beat 5A teams in tournaments; we can win the 1A gold ball. Union City will play up the expectations. They will beat the team that is on the court competing with them; no matter who it is. Our boys are not scared of any team and will be ready. We have confidence; that is what most teams are missing.

Go Tornadoes! Bringin' it home.

Im going to go with the 34-0 Union City. If we can beat 5A teams in tournaments; we can win the 1A gold ball. Union City will play up the expectations. They will beat the team that is on the court competing with them; no matter who it is. Our boys are not scared of any team and will be ready. We have confidence; that is what most teams are missing.

Go Tornadoes! Bringin' it home.

I don't make predictions, but I'm DANG sure pullin for UC ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />