Single A state Champion!

TempleTrue

I for one have seen every team in the Elite 8 of Class A. And all teams deserve the chance to proceed but they arent the best teams in class A. And i will say that it will be tough for any one of the teams to beat UC but by no means am i saying that it wont happen....Moore County has a very fast in your face swarming defense as does Manassas...Temple is is not over rated...if any team i have seen is at a disadvantage of facing UC it would be Eagleville...they have size and they are well coached but their style of ball will not bose well against most teams except temple or grace...this all being said...i do see some upsets and hurt feelings coming soon...best of luck to you all...like i said you have all earned the right to be in the Big Dance...

Okay..thanks. And you are right. Every one of the teams have earned the right to be there so anything can happen...

GO RAIDERS!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the teams i felt was over rated all year was NCS but after Monday night...maybe not totally over rated...one the hottest shooting teams i have seen all year...You could see Coach Anderson had you well prepared but that quick swarming defense and just the team speed of Moore County had your guards exhausted at the half and early in the 4th...but as they all say...live and die by the 3 ....sometimes you die....

ok everyone......i am a daily reader of this stuff and never planned on written anything on here but ive came to the point where i have to....ok well yes union city-34-0 wow yes mannasses great team temple cant be hatein on them oh and moore county now they are hot.....but ive watched jackson county play prolly more than anyone during this season and 2 months ago there is no way this team gets out of 1st round of district but then everything begins to click and they go on a run i mean literally unbeatable and ill just tell u straight up if they continue this they playin the saturday game wheather they get put in the same bracket with these top 3 teams they are great and if they play i ball then dont look for a game on wed. but keep playin on playas of JC and that gold ball could be put in the all girls trophy case!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Who cares about Temple. They ain't the only team the teams from the west have to worrry about. If the teams from teh west think the way their fans do they are gonna be goin home empty handed. The way ya'll are talkin its like matchin up North Carolina against Tenn Tech. Or we could just flip a coin between UC and Mannasses and see who gets gold and who gets silver. Why should the other teams waste money.

It won't be a waste of money, at least they will get to see UC and Manassas play. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only people that have seen all 8 teams in the tournament could make a definate comparison...I doubt anybody in the state has seen all 8 teams play,so we will see starting next Wednesday...

I agree , thats exactly what I was trying to say , you just said it better thanks /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We all understand that, for the most part, any of the teams left standing could win or lose against any of the other teams on any given day. In fact, some of the teams that are not playing right now are as good as some of the teams left standing.

One team I think of that is as good as many of the Elite Eight teams is Humboldt. In our region (3), I know that CSAS and Grace are both as good as many of the remaining teams. There are teams sitting right now who, on a different day, would be making travel arrangements to MTSU but they were not the best team on the day they needed to be. There is no reason to be hating on any team right now. Only one team will go home with the gold because they were the best team on the floor when they needed to be, regardless of records, ability, etc.

This may prove to be one of the best state tournaments we have seen in a quite some time.

Green....That's a fair assessment...D-14A has another team that would make noise in this tourney,Lake County...And just by going with what Middleton did with Moore County and Culleoka @ Culleoka,mind you,you could argue the same thing with Middleton...

They really dont get it. I will not say nothing to them. We will sneak up on them and beat them by 40