Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

If you would like a photo of the last shot from floor level I would be more than happy to send it to you. But be careful what you ask for. The photo clearly showed the players feet behind the line when the shot was released. If you want the truth. But as a famous one liner from a movie said "I don't think you can handle the truth"

Don't worry check out the signature!

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think that is appropriate for posters to lie about what Drew Maddux did or did not say. I personally, am not a fan, but some of these post sound totally fabricated. I can't believe I am defending CPA, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

im not fabricating anything. I AM THE CHOCTAW MASCOT. (WHICH MEANS I AM ON THE FLOOR DURING THE ENTIRITY OF THE GAME). i heard maddux with my own 2 ears what he said. but what he said is between him and the lord, and maybe the administration of CPA.

so if anyone wants to meet 1brutalchoctaw in person, ill be on the floor during the dyer county games friday @ 2 & saturday @ 5, dressed as an indian.

I know 1brutalchoctaw personally and he is a true CHRISTIAN and why would he lie about that! I bet you that he was on the floor where he could hear everything that Drew Maddux said!

thanks beavo5 for havin my back, but i dont think its anyones place to judge someones salvation. we all fall, and its sad how it happened last night for CPA and maddux.

i just pray that this whole situation be resolved.

and we all need a bite of humble pie. i myself included.

good luck to CPA next year and in the future.

maybe well even see you next year.

Uhh, sorry if you were there you wouldve know that the timekeeper issue was before the 2 point shot to end the game. Usually teams like to pan over the whole gym as the player went from side to side and on the way it is clear to see the timekeeper drinking. And I personally saw the refs smirking, not the camera.

Well, first of all it was a 3 point shot to end the game, not a 2. Stop your revisionist history to how you want it.

I'm sure that smirk you saw was a "boy we got em smirk" too wasn't it?

Still don't understand the camera thing, but whatever.

Uhh, sorry if you were there you wouldve know that the timekeeper issue was before the 2 point shot to end the game. Usually teams like to pan over the whole gym as the player went from side to side and on the way it is clear to see the timekeeper drinking. And I personally saw the refs smirking, not the camera.

The only thing I mentioned was the shot. If it was clear that his foot was well inside the line then how do you explain the photo of the shot. You need to calm down before you have a coronary. Somebody has to win and lose. It's all in how you handle adversity and will it make you a better person or will it just make you bitter.

Great game. It is over. Move on.

It was a 3-point shot because that was the call the referees made. Whether DC got an extra 3.25 seconds or not, it does not matter. It doesn't matter what fouls were called or not called. It doesn't matter who walked or did not walk.

Dyer County wins 70-69 and plays tomorrow in the semifinals. I wish them well.

check beavo5s signature buddy. i can honestly say that this is my last post on this forum and i hope that coacht closes this mess.

You have GOT to be kidding. DC absolutely played dirty all night long. They were constantly slapping at the CPA players. The game was won by CPA and stolen from them by Officials and "sleepy" clock keepers. You can justify it all you want but the win was handed to DC on a silver platter.

CPA you are THE CHAMPIONS!!! and I'm sorry that your hard work had to end up on such a sour note....you were totally violated.

DC is not a dirty team...PERIOD...In the west we play basketball the 2008 way not like the 1950's. That's why the west turns out far more college players than most likely middle and east tn combined. DC won the game...It's over!!!!!

im not fabricating anything. I AM THE CHOCTAW MASCOT. (WHICH MEANS I AM ON THE FLOOR DURING THE ENTIRITY OF THE GAME). i heard maddux with my own 2 ears what he said. but what he said is between him and the lord, and maybe the administration of CPA.

so if anyone wants to meet 1brutalchoctaw in person, ill be on the floor during the dyer county games friday @ 2 & saturday @ 5, dressed as an indian.

thanks beavo5 for havin my back, but i dont think its anyones place to judge someones salvation. we all fall, and its sad how it happened last night for CPA and maddux.

i just pray that this whole situation be resolved.

and we all need a bite of humble pie. i myself included.

good luck to CPA next year and in the future.

maybe well even see you next year.

True my bad on judging someone! And I congratulated CPA right after the game before everything else went down and I MEANT WHAT I SAID WHEN I CONGRATULATED THEM AND I STILL DO.... they are a good team and had a great season only lost 1 time in the state of TENNESSEE!!!

After watching the last 15 seconds live last night and 3x today (Official CPA tape), five things are very clear: When the ball left Rex's hand for the last time, the game shouldve been over by >3.25 seconds (Calculations explained by Maddux), The timekeeper in the black shirt was drinking out of a white cup while the ball was rolled in and indeed he didnt even touch the clock button somebody rushed and reached over him to hit the button, His foot was way in front of the line, the closest ref held up 2 and the furthest ref held up a 3 and without any discussion they somehow decided it was a 3 while running off the court smirking, and with no explination to Coach Drew the refs decided to blindly follow DC coach and put up 7 seconds. Also, did anyone notice the two times this genius clockkeeper added CPA's free through point to DC's point tally TWICE!!! [url="/inside/team.cfm?

My take on the clock situation is this: if the clock operator had done his job, Justin Blake would have shot a three with 10.2 seconds left in the game and it would have been good...........but instead the ref blew the play dead because of the clock operator's mistake so Dyer County had to inbound the ball and got a shot off with 7 seconds. In conclusion, the game's end results would have been the same. IMO

By the way, have you seen the frame grab on the three pointer that you are saying was a two??

I'd like to say that I think both teams are great teams. Probably the best 2 teams in the state for their division (unlucky draw for both).

However, I watched the official TSSAA video about 4 times today looking only at the last 15 seconds. When our player got fouled at the end of the game, time should have actually expired right before he was fouled. We took a stop watch and timed it correctly. The clock keeper started the clock late twice, and he added on time. The three point shot at the end looked like a 3 to me, however if you watch the film the ref closest to the shot (about 5 ft. away-great view) called the shot a 2! The ref further away called it a 3, but it was not his call to make. The clock keeper immediately put up 3 points when the shot was made, and the refs never came together to make a final decision. They just ran off the court, but this shot should have NEVER taken place. Anybody that has the last 15 seconds on tape, carefully time it yourself and see who the real winner is. Congratulations to CPA on the win, and to the chacktaw's coach for somehow getting the clock keeper to add more time.