Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

WE ARE THE TIGERS "we are the tigers" MIGHTY MIGHTY TIGERS "mighty mighty tigers"

I HIT A NERVE "i hit a nerve" JACKSON COUNTY NERVE "jackson county nerve"

not a monkey on Manassas back its a player from JC fouling them when they DUNK on THEM lol!!!

U are the only monkey! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and you will be pumping our gas tomorrow!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You seem VERY ANGRY about Legend! And thats harsh I know people who pump gas! It is an honest living! and that is way off topic there! This is Manassas vs. Jackson Co. Thread!!

Yeah and you will be pumping our gas tomorrow!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WE ARE THE TIGERS "we are the tigers" MIGHTY MIGHTY TIGERS "mighty mighty tigers"

I would just like to congratulate JC for making it to the Boro. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> now that I have got that out of the way.

Manassas will use JC for practice come 3/12/08 Thanks JC you are the best. lol!!

You seem VERY ANGRY about Legend! And thats harsh I know people who pump gas! It is an honest living! and that is way off topic there! This is Manassas vs. Jackson Co. Thread!!

It would be better to have me pump your gas than for me to be waiting for you at the pump lol!!

Nobody remembers who made it to the Boro, but they will remember JC I promise you that.

They will get beat by 52 (record) and Manassas will put on a DUNK SHOW!!!! JC will be Legend.

I bet you get beat up alot, or you never leave home and actually talk to people, cause you seem to have a bulldog mouth with a humming bird butt type of personality.

U are the only monkey! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

thats fine but I didnt mean it the way you do /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

PLease explain for everyone on here to see what those comments mean. And it wasn't Legend that said he was 42 it was me. Are you one of those that calls our kids from west tn and the memphis area streetballers and thugs among other things...you just do it behind closed doors? your kinda proving my point with your comments. Our kids are just as good as any other part of the state contrary to what some might beleive.

I bet you get beat up alot, or you never leave home and actually talk to people, cause you seem to have a bulldog mouth with a humming bird butt type of personality.

again not a humming bird. thats people from JC crying after the Manassas boys warn-up before the game. lol!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

PLease explain for everyone on here to see what those comments mean. And it wasn't Legend that said he was 42 it was me. Are you one of those that calls our kids from west tn and the memphis area streetballers and thugs among other things...you just do it behind closed doors? your kinda proving my point with your comments. Our kids are just as good as any other part of the state contrary to what some might beleive.

Those comments were meant for Legend and towards Legend. Dont try to say that we are saying ANYTHING derogatory towards the young men from Manassas because we are not nor would we ever!

Those comments were meant for Legend and towards Legend. Dont try to say that we are saying ANYTHING derogatory towards the young men from Manassas because we are not nor would we ever!

dont punk out on me now boy lol!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

no thats how he feel about our kids. this guy is a joke. lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />