Notre Dame

Cleveland

Ooltewah

CCS - Hixson - East Ridge (tied)

CSAS

Soddy

Red Bank

Boyd

I like your top 5. CCS and Hixson tied....maybe but I would not put East Ridge in a tie. They lost badly to Soddy Daisy and Walker Valley beat them. Move them down. I would put McMinn County in over Red Bank.

what is the record for ccs this season and who have they played??

Hard to tell about CCS because they have not really played anyone yet. They only lost 2 players from last year though...so maybe when they play a challenging team it will be easier to know about them.

To date: They tied East Ridge, beat first year team Sequatchie County 11-0....this will happen to them alot because of it being their first year competively, beat Middle Tennessee Christian....who has only won one game..but had a good win against CSAS....even though CSAS is down this year to graduation.

Hard to tell about CCS because they have not really played anyone yet. They only lost 2 players from last year though...so maybe when they play a challenging team it will be easier to know about them.

To date: They tied East Ridge, beat first year team Sequatchie County 11-0....this will happen to them alot because of it being their first year competively, beat Middle Tennessee Christian....who has only won one game..but had a good win against CSAS....even though CSAS is down this year to graduation.

how did the tie happen with east ridge??? i know east ridge is alot better this year...but did ccs just have a bad game or is east ridge that much improved??? or did ccs have some key players out?

how did the tie happen with east ridge??? i know east ridge is alot better this year...but did ccs just have a bad game or is east ridge that much improved??? or did ccs have some key players out?

I was not there but there was a thread that was going pretty strong about this before. CCS had all players there and I guess East Ridge is improved with 3 or 4 wins. But I looked at their schedule and they tied Central and CCS. Lost to Walker Valley and Soddy Daisy and Southeast Whitfield. Could not tell you who they beat except for Grace. From their past this is better but they seem very inconsistant.

I think it gets real hard after the top 5 or 6 to say. Because after that the rest win one...lose one they shouldn't, etc. So my top 6 are...for what it is worth...

1 Baylor

2 McCallie

3 Notre Dame

4 Cleveland

5 Ooltewah

6 CCS

Owl not bad but this is the way I got it...

1 Baylor

2 McCallie

3 Cleveland

4 Notre Dame

5 CCS

6 Ooltewah

7 McMinn Co.

8 Hixson

9 CSAS

10 Soddy Daisy

I must admit it's hard to rank McMinn co. because they do not play alot of Chattanooga teams, but they have a solid team.

what is the record for ccs this season and who have they played??

CCS is 4-0-1. They tied East Ridge and beat Sequatchie, Middle TN Christian, Red Bank and CSAS. They play Dalton this coming Tuesday and they are 10-0 and then they host their tournament next weekend which includes Cleveland, Notre Dame, Ooltewah and Knox Catholic just to name a few.

Owl not bad but this is the way I got it...

1 Baylor

2 McCallie

3 Cleveland

4 Notre Dame

5 CCS

6 Ooltewah

7 McMinn Co.

8 Hixson

9 CSAS

10 Soddy Daisy

I must admit it's hard to rank McMinn co. because they do not play alot of Chattanooga teams, but they have a solid team.

We play all who will schedule us--Baylor, Ooltewah, and scrimmage McCallie. Since we are soooo far, schools in Hamilton County tend to just schedule each other. So we play who we can. Not to mention, we do enjoy getting to play schools from both Directions. Sometimes we get the best of both--Baylor, Ooltewah, Farragut, Bearden.

We play all who will schedule us--Baylor, Ooltewah, and scrimmage McCallie. Since we are soooo far, schools in Hamilton County tend to just schedule each other. So we play who we can. Not to mention, we do enjoy getting to play schools from both Directions. Sometimes we get the best of both--Baylor, Ooltewah, Farragut, Bearden.

Cree sounded like I ruffled some feathers....that was not my intention. Your scrimmage with McCallie and your game with the Owls were home games for you. Which makes it hard for us soccer fans in Chatt. to watch you guys play.

Good luck with Baylor. I hope to be there for that one.