Mitchell vs Fulton

yankees8589

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This WILL be the best game of the entire tournament without a doubt!

It IS the Championship, but to say that it "WILL" be the best game of the tournament .......................... NOW that's a TALL order ! Buzzer beaters ................. Double O.T.'s ! Been some EXCITING games this year ! I hope it is a "Barn Burner" ! That's what Championship Games are all about !

I thought Mitchell would blow this game out..especially after Fulton was comming off a double overtime thriller against a team like DC and having to come back the next day and play a team as talented as Mitchell..Looks like I was wrong for the 2nd time today. Congrats to Fulton...much better team than I thought. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is that because they beat yall? Come on its time for an East Tennessee team to win...

IS TORRY THE PROBLEM CHILD THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE MITCHELL EARLIER THIS YEAR OR WAS IT SOMEONE ELSE? I DONT CARE IF HE SCORES 100 IN A GAME I WOULDNT HAVE HIM ON MY TEAM. THE EXPRESSION HE HAS ON HIS FACE ????? HE LOOKS LIKE HE HATES THE WORLD. DUDE HAS SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS. HE NEEDS HELP.