Oakland Patriots - How is the offseason?

lilcoach7

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2p their needs to be more people on this earth like you! All this football and sports period is icing on the cake just a few of the many things we get to enjoy on this earth! It is very refreshing to see a man with his priorities straight! If you don't have the good Lord your lost and what a great example for coaches to be to these and all young men they have coached! I really enjoy your posts and your passion! With that said you know they are out there passing the good Lord to a bunch of other fortunate young men! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Sure makes you feel good!

nice to hear yall go to church but lets save all confessions and feelings for sundays guys..............lets get back to the topic

the fight @ scrimmage

ova 10 mins 2 get back under control

free 4 all

ohs playa started it

where iz tha discipline?

dont need 109 playas

if u cant control em

even wit 16 coaches

this iz tha new tradition?

fightin?

no..................its called a few people getting upset......its football......people get mad.....people get vocal.....it happens............at least the players were defending there teammates.....and oakland always has some type of scurmish with some other opposing team whether its now or in camp as do most teams.......emotions fly high when you wait a good while to hit someone besides yourselves...

nice to hear yall go to church but lets save all confessions and feelings for sundays guys..............lets get back to the topic

i understand you wanting to stay on topic but i cant help feeling somewhat offended at you saying that...had someone went of topic about anything else i dont think you wouldda said nothin

but yeah its just a matter of time before yall hop on the macwagon. yall dont even know what yall got over there yet. and i aint talkin just to yap yall probably have one of if not the best coaching staff in the state. your players are sold on them i cant believe yall are still resistant to what is a positive change. i know if i was a father of a kid going to high school in the fall and playing football i would send them to oakland

no..................its called a few people getting upset......its football......people get mad.....people get vocal.....it happens............at least the players were defending there teammates.....and oakland always has some type of scurmish with some other opposing team whether its now or in camp as do most teams.......emotions fly high when you wait a good while to hit someone besides yourselves...

ur definition of lotz of things dont = mine

when it iz so bad that it takes 10 mins 2 stop a fight

aint a skirmish

109 playas on 40?

iz not a skirmish

it iz brawl

a skirmish is 2 on 2 or 4 on 4

pretty funny

comin from

the man who think it is abuse

when a whistle hits u

i am proud 2 play 4 a man who put his faith first

if u dont feel the same

i will pray 4 ur soul

no wonda u went 2 seegul

u sat bench there 2

clank clank

when mac winz sumthing sides a scrimmage ova a 3a school

i will support him

i usually just sit back and read the threads more than i post on them, but i have to say that this thread is in danger of going in the tank...i love God and Jesus Christ too and i think its great that a coach was able to lead a young man to Christ...that is truly awesome...but this aint the forum for spiritual bickering, which is where this one is headed...just get back to the foozeball please...there's a reason why this website is called COACHt and not PRIESTt or PASTORt...let's just stick to the old pigskin.

oh and olandpats...you make the statement you'll support mac when he wins more than a scrimmage against a 3a team...well i'll support you when you can prove to me that you've successfully attained at least a third grade level understanding of grammar...i understand short handing some longer words in posts, but come on...your posts consistently look like junior high text messages...fights happen, and face it as a fan of the previous oakland staff you are looking for any reason to bring negativity on the new staff...have been doing it for months now that i remember some of your previous posts...team fights are unavoidable if the kids are itching for them...not the coaches fault...and it most certainly did not take ten minutes to break that one up...at least the kids fought for one another...first sign of a pulse from those kids in several seasons...yea, you can thank the NEW staff for that...

i usually just sit back and read the threads more than i post on them, but i have to say that this thread is in danger of going in the tank...i love God and Jesus Christ too and i think its great that a coach was able to lead a young man to Christ...that is truly awesome...but this aint the forum for spiritual bickering, which is where this one is headed...just get back to the foozeball please...there's a reason why this website is called COACHt and not PRIESTt or PASTORt...let's just stick to the old pigskin.

oh and olandpats...you make the statement you'll support mac when he wins more than a scrimmage against a 3a team...well i'll support you when you can prove to me that you've successfully attained at least a third grade level understanding of grammar...i understand short handing some longer words in posts, but come on...your posts consistently look like junior high text messages...fights happen, and face it as a fan of the previous oakland staff you are looking for any reason to bring negativity on the new staff...have been doing it for months now that i remember some of your previous posts...team fights are unavoidable if the kids are itching for them...not the coaches fault...and it most certainly did not take ten minutes to break that one up...at least the kids fought for one another...first sign of a pulse from those kids in several seasons...yea, you can thank the NEW staff for that...

I agree, 10 minutes is a bit of a stretch. Both sides have new coaches that have brought some new "fire" into the programs.

I don't think there are any long lasting problems. The Coach for Oakland came over and apologized. As he said it only takes a couple "knuckle heads" to get something like that started. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First, ill vouch for Oland, I know the man personally and he is as well-educated as anyone. Yeah the posts are a little hard to read, but he has as much of a stake in oakland football as anybody. I dont always agree with his views, but I do respect him, put in many long hours for this program so in return he has my upmost repspect.

As for these kids standing up for one another, thats not something the old staff conjured up, thats been persistant at Oakland for a while now. Im just going to leave at that, expounding further would force me to write a thesis on behind the scene dealings that caused the program's downfall to begin with

2p, i just don't want you to bail out on Oakland before you buy me that hot dog! We got into Riverdale about the same way you did Oakland it appears. We moved here from Mississippi in 1999 just before my son's 9th grade year. Didn't know Riverdale from Oakland from Smyrna from anything else up here. Just happened to buy a house on 231 South and that meant Riverdale. I will always pull for them just like I do for my old high school back in MS, but my butt will be in the seats whereever my son is coaching - and this year that means Oakland. I completely understand what you have been saying.

I probably could eat two dogs, though, just so you know.

2p, i just don't want you to bail out on Oakland before you buy me that hot dog! We got into Riverdale about the same way you did Oakland it appears. We moved here from Mississippi in 1999 just before my son's 9th grade year. Didn't know Riverdale from Oakland from Smyrna from anything else up here. Just happened to buy a house on 231 South and that meant Riverdale. I will always pull for them just like I do for my old high school back in MS, but my butt will be in the seats whereever my son is coaching - and this year that means Oakland. I completely understand what you have been saying.

I probably could eat two dogs, though, just so you know.

Well, how does it feel to be one of the good guys now? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />