Bray ?

Thompson

Ashe

Storie?

Spivey

Sanders

Angel

.....Next

I could be wrong, but thats close. and 2 of those coaches had at least 5 year tenures. Why is this school a revolving door for BASKETBALL coaches, girls aint much better???

Maybe a return of Thompson????

Bray?...what Bray coached at SC? I don't remember that.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bray was at Jackson County for awhile, but not Smith.

Once heard Kevin Bray took the job for a day or two then got out. No practice or anything, but thats why I put a ? and stated I could be wrong. It was about 1986, between Huffines and Craighead.

Anyway,who is seriously a candidate for this job?

When do they expect a replacement to be named?

Guest Termite

Maybe Coach Apple will take the job.

Don't think Scott wants the job.....might not have stayed if Stacy had stayed. New baby and all. Hear tell he was gone so much the baby didn't know who he was.

Hey....if he wanted it ...that would be great though....

Revolving Door is a good description......Hard to compete with Livingston,Upperman,Smithville and the toughest opponent in these parts......football.

King.......we need somebody to hold the fort down till you get here....any suggestions????

Don't think Scott wants the job.....might not have stayed if Stacy had stayed. New baby and all. Hear tell he was gone so much the baby didn't know who he was.

Hey....if he wanted it ...that would be great though....

Revolving Door is a good description......Hard to compete with Livingston,Upperman,Smithville and the toughest opponent in these parts......football.

King.......we need somebody to hold the fort down till you get here....any suggestions????

Nope, but I appreciate the thought Termite. Just need one more year. I'd like to see coach Apple take the job, he would be a good tough coach. But new baby and all I could understand not wanting to do it. Good luck to SC in finding someone!

Man its got to be 20 years or so since he coached here. That would be a stretch to see him back but it would be a great hire for the school. I thought he was out of coaching now and finishing his principal's papers.

Welcome to the T!

Man its got to be 20 years or so since he coached here. That would be a stretch to see him back but it would be a great hire for the school. I thought he was out of coaching now and finishing his principal's papers.

Welcome to the T!

lol...yes, but she is smart and would hire a good one

Don't want my input on this one...I HATE basketball...

Although...I wouldn't mind seeing Thompson back...he and Apple would be good entertainment...SCHS would lose every game cause of the technicals they would get fighting with each other on the sidelines...

Some advice...people seeking the job...now or in the future...should be very careful of what they say about the place that might give them an opportunity to coach...the wrong words in the right ears means no jobby job