Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

WHH "got lucky" last year!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think that is the meanest thing that you have ever posted............... I'm impressed /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEET IN CLARKSVILLE.

I'm thinking about crashing yall's party what do you think? I'm pretty sure I know where Clarksville is; maybe I could actually make it on time this time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Me and Raynok still owe you one from last year. I'll know for sure tomorrow afternoon...depends on how much work I get done between now and then.

I think that is the meanest thing that you have ever posted............... I'm impressed /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have my moments!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If anyone wants to see a good Middle School game tonight, the Rockets are hosting a bowl game with Manchester. The Rockets won the DRVC. Gametime is 6:30.

Hey Region 5, This just In .... Phillip Fulmer Is Out At Tennessee. He Is Stepping Down As Head Coach Of The Vols And Coming To Region 5 As Head Coach Of The Champions No Less. It Seems He Is Tired Of The College Ranks And Just Wants To Coach At A High School Who Knows Nothing About Football. Move Over Horsehead.

Hey Region 5, This just In .... Phillip Fulmer Is Out At Tennessee. He Is Stepping Down As Head Coach Of The Vols And Coming To Region 5 As Head Coach Of The Champions No Less. It Seems He Is Tired Of The College Ranks And Just Wants To Coach At A High School Who Knows Nothing About Football. Move Over Horsehead.

Actually I know I could never fill the shoes of Coach Kenny Parker at Cascade. I may, however look into a position in West Tennessee. Union City appears to have the best talent over there after watching them destroy an over-rated McKenzie team. Do you think they would be interested in giving me a shot?