2008 SP Pirates, are they storing up gun powder

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate heard today that Tana Patrick's mom was trying to move to SP.

Zone, have you heard about this? Couldn't blame her or Tana for wanting to jump on board the Pirate ship that's loading the gun powder.

The rumors seem to float between plants.The break room is full of all sorts of talk.

Should Tana manage a legit jump across that state line fence Mr. Carter can go ahead and mail another gold ball to Vic and the Pirates. The man child has everyone's attention at 4A level in Alabama. He would simply dominate at the 1A level in Tennessee. Personally, I've seen enough of him at the jr. football and middle school level.

Whats with that last sentence. A red herring, or is OP ready to come out of the closet and take personal credit for his insightful posts. Good luck to the Pirates and here's hoping Tana stays home.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should Tana manage a legit jump across that state line fence Mr. Carter can go ahead and mail another gold ball to Vic and the Pirates. The man child has everyone's attention at 4A level in Alabama. He would simply dominate at the 1A level in Tennessee. Personally, I've seen enough of him at the jr. football and middle school level.

Whats with that last sentence. A red herring, or is OP ready to come out of the closet and take personal credit for his insightful posts. Good luck to the Pirates and here's hoping Tana stays home.

yea is OP trying to give himself away or what lol... I dont think no way does Tana come here.... and im not so sure he can dominate any better than a healthy David Jones will.. Im telling you guy's if David stay's healthy you will be watching what i beleive or atleast he has a chance to be the best ever here at spitt... time will tell... and the Gym is looking great... almost all bricked now.... PS any word on our open date? aka Temples quiting.. from what i hear Vic wont accept a forfeit. what about Grundy or seqautchie? maybe Notre dame? spitt needs another seller to play ... Notre dame would be a awesome add.. Im sure there booked tho.. but what about one of the oether Teams that Temple played? I dont wanna see a open date that far in the season, Then again it might be a blessing.

yea is OP trying to give himself away or what lol... I dont think no way does Tana come here.... and im not so sure he can dominate any better than a healthy David Jones will.. Im telling you guy's if David stay's healthy you will be watching what i beleive or atleast he has a chance to be the best ever here at spitt... time will tell... and the Gym is looking great... almost all bricked now.... PS any word on our open date? aka Temples quiting.. from what i hear Vic wont accept a forfeit. what about Grundy or seqautchie? maybe Notre dame? spitt needs another seller to play ... Notre dame would be a awesome add.. Im sure there booked tho.. but what about one of the oether Teams that Temple played? I dont wanna see a open date that far in the season, Then again it might be a blessing.

Geno, it is going to be hard, very hard to find a team to play this late. It will be hard for a lot of the teams in the region to find a replacement if they are looking for one. First off, this is the final year for the 2 year contracts and I think it will be hard to get a team to play for just one year, although it is possible. The other problem is that most of the other teams (and all of the ones that you mentioned) already have a full 10 game schedule so there is no room for them to add a game against SP. I'm not sure but getting a team from out of state may be the only option.

Geno, it is going to be hard, very hard to find a team to play this late. It will be hard for a lot of the teams in the region to find a replacement if they are looking for one. First off, this is the final year for the 2 year contracts and I think it will be hard to get a team to play for just one year, although it is possible. The other problem is that most of the other teams (and all of the ones that you mentioned) already have a full 10 game schedule so there is no room for them to add a game against SP. I'm not sure but getting a team from out of state may be the only option.

Thanks JS that maybe true... but there is more than one team that Temple played and had to forfeit why not them? i do not wanna see NJ and spitt play.. way to much gang BS now...

but there is more than one team that Temple played and had to forfeit why not them?

The problem would be fitting them into one of the open slots. Also, I don't know that Vic would want to schedule some of the teams that was on the Temple schedule. He wouldn't get much out of playing St. Andrews.

i do not wanna see NJ and spitt play.. way to much gang BS now...

I think NJ has a full schedule as well. It would probably have to be a situation like in '99 when Courtland came up: a one year deal with a team from Alabama, Georgia or North Carolina. But those teams are probably in the same boat as most of the ones in Tennessee. Most of them probably already have 10 games already scheduled.

NO-WAY..... this Old Pirate will come out of hiding....OP has rattled too many cages. It's better OP stays under cover. Heck, it's tough enough on Old Pirate just trying to out-wit the wife and her Roger Clemons fast skillet.

Old Pirate..skerd..... no..... nohope, just playing it safe..you can understand.

OP would have to hire Warden Pratt, he's a BIG..BOY,to be a personal body guard.

I agree...lets go out of state and find a legitimate team. I don't like the idea of an open date that far into the season.

I think a week 0 game might be easier to fill. A week 9 off date is not bad. Injuries can get healed before playoffs and you can go scout Region 4

ok after having dinner with Coach Hale at the world famous Pirate lol... we keep saying David Jones brother Malcom.. I believe we have all been mistaking i think Malcom is Robert Robinson's brother. Not David Jones... correct me if I am wrong..

ok after having dinner with Coach Hale at the world famous Pirate lol... we keep saying David Jones brother Malcom.. I believe we have all been mistaking i think Malcom is Robert Robinson's brother. Not David Jones... correct me if I am wrong..

Geno....Geno.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> where have you been.... Old Pirate says surely you must have sustained a head injury. Malcolm has always been referred to as Robert's bro. Where in the name of heaven did you get he was David's bro. Harvey must be spiking the drinks there or else your medication is mis-prescribed.

Sorry Charlie.... Old Pirate says mistaken identity there topper.

My son would not give up his job to coach @ any school. As for a new baseball coach OP hasn't heard of that. SP just hired a new one last year? What's up with him, getting to finish his adminstration...... ? What are you talking about here? OP is totally confused..............finish his adminstration....? Don't have a clue.

The new transfer? perhaps you mean Malcolm Jones. OP only knows he is back but uncertain if he is even working out with the team. OP knows very little about the baseball team, except they are young & have lost most of their games. You may need direct these questions in Zone Pirate's direction.

Quite honestly, OP doesn't know.

this is where i guess..... and yea harvey has been none to spike some drinks lol