Pigeon Forge Tigers Roll over the Farragut Admirals 5-3

melabonz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure that Farragut cared about the game. Probably wasn't hyped up to play Pigeon Forge with Science Hill coming up next. Don't forget, some of these schools are playing 6 or 7 games a week. Have you ever thought the kids could be really tired at this point! They will have a few days to rest before districts

wartburg beat harriman, harriman beat rockwood, rockwood beat alcoa, alcoa beat pigeon forge, pigeon forge beat farragut. which means wartburg is better than farragut! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If only, if only.

Farragut beat Bearden, Bearden beat Seymour, Seymour beat Pigeon Forge, Pigeon Forge beat Coalfield, Coalfield beat WARTBURG twice. So what does that mean? Farragut is still better? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

man i have no life.

Hats off to PF. Any time that you knock off a Highly touted team, no matter what, it is a big deal! They had to do a lot of things right to do this! Farragut deserves ALL the hype they are getting! THEY ARE GOOD! I know this! We have lost to them twice this year. But they and their fans also have to realize that with success comes a bullseye that everyone is shooting at. Take it as a compliment!

Let down or not, tired or not, PF got the win, Farragut got the loss. PF earned a little talk time. That is why we play the game and don't just post wins & losses based on reputation.

Again, Hats off to PF!

Farragut won 27 in a row. Monday was bearden. Tuesday was South Doyle. Wed was William Blount. Thursday was Oak Ridge. Friday Pigeon Forge and Science Hill... People say the Admirals were tired and i believe they were. They didnt care about Pigeon Forge at all but if you were at the Science Hill game the Admirals came out with a Bang. Lucas Anderson pitched and from what i hear Science Hill is at the top or near the top of their District and will prob. play Farragut in the post season. Farragut wore out Science Hill and hit almost every ball hard. Farragut did not start the ace because they want to save him incase they play Science Hill in the post. The Admirals have a great chance to make it to state and if they do i hope they represent east tennessee well..GOOD LUCK ADS!

Farragut won 27 in a row. Monday was bearden. Tuesday was South Doyle. Wed was William Blount. Thursday was Oak Ridge. Friday Pigeon Forge and Science Hill... People say the Admirals were tired and i believe they were. They didnt care about Pigeon Forge at all but if you were at the Science Hill game the Admirals came out with a Bang. Lucas Anderson pitched and from what i hear Science Hill is at the top or near the top of their District and will prob. play Farragut in the post season. Farragut wore out Science Hill and hit almost every ball hard. Farragut did not start the ace because they want to save him incase they play Science Hill in the post. The Admirals have a great chance to make it to state and if they do i hope they represent east tennessee well..GOOD LUCK ADS!

Sometimes you don't play up to your potential and just get beat. Example was last years district tournament with LC beating Farragut. Everyone is playing alot of games because of earlier rainouts. They should have cancelled the game since it was not district if they didn't want to play. PF had everything to gain and nothing to lose. No doubt the admirals have alot of ability, but that is why you play the game to see on any given day who might be the winner. Harveston in my opinion is PF's best player. Have a great day!