David Jones, SP's RB turning Heads

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to David Jones.. he is a great kid and will do fine on the next Level... he knows where i would like to see him... he played a little banged up and still he could break away at any moment.. Congrats Bossboro....I know your proud and thanks for coming to my house and telling me personally. David is a heck of a player///

Old Pirate says congrats to David on making a commitment, but why not Vandy? Us Pirate fans will have are hard time seeing him on TV. OP is scratching the ole knotted head. Quess as the article reported just more love shown. Congrats anyway, the education is the most important thing.

Congrats to Mr. Jones. He truly is a great ball player and probably will get a shot to play early at Middle. OP, he said in the paper that he wanted a chance to play running back and he would get that at Middle where he probably wouldn't at the SEC schools, at least not the bigger ones, maybe would have at Vandy or Miss St., but congrats on the free education.

Congrats, Coach Grider said it best in the paper, he got his ACT early. It is not enough to be a good athlete, you must also be a good student. Football will only take you so far, but an education will last for a life time, and beyond with your children. Good for David, look forward to him representing Marion County. If you get in a bind in college, know that there are plenty of high school teachers in this county willing to help, I have done it several times in the past. Do not be afraid to ask for help. Good luck, and God Bless!