Clay County Basketball

CCHS

CSAS lost at Jackson Co. because JC played a perfect game and CSAS played without their leading scorer Terrell Townsend who was injured and averaged 20+ a game. Grace should have beat CSAS on talent the last two years but didn't, so go ahead and talk about next year without the Patriots and you might get surprised (again)!

Terrell did not average 20 points a game and was not the leading scorer on the team

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSAS lost at Jackson Co. because JC played a perfect game and CSAS played without their leading scorer Terrell Townsend who was injured and averaged 20+ a game. Grace should have beat CSAS on talent the last two years but didn't, so go ahead and talk about next year without the Patriots and you might get surprised (again)!

Say what you want, make any kind of excuse you want blah blah blah. The bottom line is CSAS lost end of discussion. Grace "should" have beaten CSAS, they didn't. Again the bottom line is ????? Looking for a phrase, two words... rhymes with GAY AND COST... ANYONE? Yeah you guessed it THEY..... LOST.....! Ya'll have a great day down there on the river bank! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Say what you want, make any kind of excuse you want blah blah blah. The bottom line is CSAS lost end of discussion. Grace "should" have beaten CSAS, they didn't. Again the bottom line is ????? Looking for a phrase, two words... rhymes with GAY AND COST... ANYONE? Yeah you guessed it THEY..... LOST.....! Ya'll have a great day down there on the river bank! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Tell em fanatic. GO 7-A!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Tell em fanatic. GO 7-A!

Take any one starter out of the lineup for Jackson Co. that night and they lose. I am saying that Jackson Co. won but they did not beat a healthy team with all their players (including their leading scorer Terrell Townsend).

Take any one starter out of the lineup for Jackson Co. that night and they lose. I am saying that Jackson Co. won but they did not beat a healthy team with all their players (including their leading scorer Terrell Townsend).

You are posting like it was JC's fault that the kid was injured. You all talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk. Its why you play the game.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.....Bottom line CSAS lost.. JC won. "There's alway's next year!"

I thought this was about Clay County not last years sub-state.

You are posting like it was JC's fault that the kid was injured. You all talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk. Its why you play the game.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.....Bottom line CSAS lost.. JC won. "There's alway's next year!"

I thought this was about Clay County not last years sub-state.

I did not bring us into the discussion, one of your people did. Tell Clay County to call CSAS. I hear they had somebody cancel and have an opening for a home game.

I did not bring us into the discussion, one of your people did. Tell Clay County to call CSAS. I hear they had somebody cancel and have an opening for a home game.

You really need to check your facts or is everything you say a lie? This discussion was about Clay County and District 7A until you people from Chattanooga decided to once again try to put down the teams from up here. i would tell you to scroll back but not sure you're capable of that so i'll put it on my post for you so you can see who brought Chattanooga into our thread. Icecold first made this comment about Clay Co......

I saw them play Cascade at Wilson central's team camp. Im not expecting anybody to look like world beaters but at the same time they did not look like a team that could compete for a state championship. when someone says a team is the team to beat that to me means they are one of the legitimate contenders for the state championship. I would think Manassas, Temple, and Grace Academy are the teams to beat right now

However that wasn't enough then "yomamma" had to get on here and say

Just make sure that whoever comes to Chattanooga will be playing either Grace or Temple and it might not be pretty for 7A, that may be true when Grace or Temple comes to your house!!! Grace is loaded with at least 2 D-1 players and Temple has at least 2 as well! Good Luck 7A, but I think district 5A will get 2 in the state!

again more idiotic comments that we all heard last year, which he normally does, thats why i give his post no merit whatsoever...

So don't get on here and try to insinuate that we started talk about the teams down there because we didn't. We could care less what you guys are doing until March 3rd or 4th when one of you has to travel up here.

big daddy good to see you posting. been off the boards lately but i heard things were looking better for you. just wanted to wish you the best. freddie lynn says hay too.

I appreciate your best wishes. Things are going ok. I hope to be home by ball season. Until then I will be around on the boards. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Freddie Lynn (that still cracks me up to this day) he is a famous baseball player!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I appreciate your best wishes. Things are going ok. I hope to be home by ball season. Until then I will be around on the boards. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Freddie Lynn (that still cracks me up to this day) he is a famous baseball player!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

me too, hard to believe thats been almost 12 years ago. hang in there and we'll see you when you get back.