PRE SEASON 2A TOP 5

freeacen

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, i'm surprised at what i've seen. Alcoa is a given I guess but I think Hickman Co. is loaded and will face the tornadoes in the borrow. Huntingdon has two returning starter on each side of the ball, Lewis Co. can't beat Hickman and neither can milan, or goodpasture IMO, not this year. I do expect Milan to make a deep run.

wow! well,before u start thinkin bout the boro u need 2 be thinkin bout region and i think hickman co will hav a tough time winnin that.. i think lewis co will win it again and they will be in the mix with the big teams (milan.goodpasture,cpa,dca,alcoa)

i think cak has to be in the top five and mix bc last year they were maybe not the most talented team alcoa played but had a good game plan and played the best game against them, with almost the entire offense coming back i look for them to be there biggest competition not from talent but bc they aren't scared of alcoa, last year and all alcoa fans can correct me if i'm wrong, but alcoa was shellshocked coming out of halftime and without the superb play and leadership of cobb i really think cak would have won, i really think they are the only team that deep down believes they can win when they play alcoa

i think cak has to be in the top five and mix bc last year they were maybe not the most talented team alcoa played but had a good game plan and played the best game against them, with almost the entire offense coming back i look for them to be there biggest competition not from talent but bc they aren't scared of alcoa, last year and all alcoa fans can correct me if i'm wrong, but alcoa was shellshocked coming out of halftime and without the superb play and leadership of cobb i really think cak would have won, i really think they are the only team that deep down believes they can win when they play alcoa

CAK will be 0-1 after their first game.

1 - Alcoa!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2 - Not a chance in ****!!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

3 - Nobody

4 - Maybe Goodpasture, but probably not!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

5 - Maybe Goodpasture, its getting closer???

And with posts like this - why can't anyone see that the open zoned subject should be addressed!!!

Wow, i'm surprised at what i've seen. Alcoa is a given I guess but I think Hickman Co. is loaded and will face the tornadoes in the borrow. Huntingdon has two returning starter on each side of the ball, Lewis Co. can't beat Hickman and neither can milan, or goodpasture IMO, not this year. I do expect Milan to make a deep run.

Milan would beat Hickman Co. by 3 touchdowns, at least.

1 - Alcoa!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2 - Not a chance in ****!!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

3 - Nobody

4 - Maybe Goodpasture, but probably not!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

5 - Maybe Goodpasture, its getting closer???

And with posts like this - why can't anyone see that the open zoned subject should be addressed!!!

You are right.

It sure is unfair that you guys can have kids zoned for Gordonsville play for you if they can find transportation to get there.