You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so CoachT if you actually know the Big Ones contest is a high school pickem contest.

You are so CoachT if you hire a bounty hunter to find out who a CoachT member is.

You are so CoachT if you buy some clothes with the CoachT logo just so people may think you are CoachT.

You are so CoachT if you are waiting for the CoachT screensaver for your cell phone.

You are so CoachT if you plan an outing at Toots just so you can meet other members.

You're CoachT if....

You go to a TSSAA pass gate and tell them your name and they say...so you're 02Wildcat....I'm Oldsc7

or your setting in your college Geology class and the person next to you recognized your real name and says I'm hud20 then goes on to say...yeah you've made me mad more than once

Happened to me several times

Last but not least you go to a game and your screen name is what everyone calls you by.....Hey 02.... :rolleyes:

When your wife presses you about the time spent on line you tell her you are having an affair. Not because you are but because it is easier to explain and would be not considered as weird!

You know the starting linebackers for teams you have never seen

You have argued with somone on line that no one runs a 4.20 forty