You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...if you have been approched by someone and the first question they ask you is, "You post anything good on CoachT lately?"

...if you have ever been involved in a triple team on CoachT against an opposing team's poster.

...if you have ever asked for a poster to make an appearance after they have been MIA for over a year.

...if you posted anything about a longsnapper.

...if you look forward to an opponent in your schedule becasue they have a lot of CoachT people.

lol, i cant stop laughing, b/c i agree with a lot to these, and im guilty of them...

... if you check coacht to see if someone replies to something you put before u check your email.

... if you make fun of something someone says, just so that you can start an arguement with them.. lol, thats fun.

... if you have so many names, that you forget the passwords to them...

If you find yourself skipping class because there is a really hot topic at the time

If your you credit your post for your typing improvement

825469214[/snapback]

That's what I love about college. I have skipped class before because I didn't want to get off coacht. The teacher didn't even care if I was there or not.

College Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!