You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....If youve seriously thought about wearing a shirt that says NCS03 on it real big on both sides because youve made a whole town mad at you more that once and you want them to know who you are.

.....If players parents come to you after a game and said that post about my son was really insightful.

.....If one of your friends on the football team calls and tells you that the coach used one of your Coacht posts in his pregame motivational speech.

.....If you had no money in your bank account when it was time for renewal and your new membership cost you $62. (wich Coacht being the great person he is found out about and gave me a free year membership. thanks again)

.....If youve thought more than one time...maybe this coach would win more games if he wasnt on Coacht worrying about what you were posting.

.....If somone has read a whole 7 page thread that youve been posting in and then got to the last page decided they didnt like what you had to say so the went on to call you a loser and say you have no life becuase all you do is post on coacht.

.....If somone has read a whole 7 page thread that youve been posting in and then got to the last page decided they didnt like what you had to say so the went on to call you a loser and say you have no life becuase all you do is post on coacht.

825475647[/snapback]

ah, now that is a good one... me and some of the stars from siegel r doin that now... lol

.....If youve seriously thought about wearing a shirt that says NCS03 on it real big on both sides because youve made a whole town mad at you more that once and you want them to know who you are.

If one of your friends on the football team calls and tells you that the coach used one of your Coacht posts in his pregame motivational speech.

If youve thought more than one time...maybe this coach would win more games if he wasnt on Coacht worrying about what you were posting.

so true so true

Edited by Siegel_Nation

Now that I have taken 10 minutes of my life to read every single post of this thread...I must say I am sooooooo Coacht...

I can also say from experience and since no one has used it yet...you are so coacht if you have sat through two meetings with the superintendent of your school system telling you not to post on coacht or you will be fired...I left that system because I could not give up coacht....HAHAHAHAHA thumb

This one is for catfish-hunter (aka C.Barkley)....he is so coacht because his coacht name was all over signs along the major roads throughout Benton co. (Camden) before we played in the semi-finals this year.....alot of people at the game wanted to know what was up with all the "catfish" signs...when I explained who he was and why the signs were there they started checking out Coacht!!...hey catfish you're famous now (or maybe it's INFAMOUS)....maybe Coacht needs to cut you a deal on a plus membership for recruiting!!!...too funny :o:ph34r: