You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if they did that before you were on coachT... :D

Posted by govolz:

u r sooooo CoachT if......You've put a Hot link on your desktop and it's the 1st place ya go to when you get onto your computer...

u r sooooo CoachT if......Your friend's start to call you by your screen name istead of your real name.

Whenever the site is down, you'll have to go over to the HomeStarRunner.com website... I just found it the other day.

They had this thing up the other day...

http://www.homestarrunner.com/systemisdown.html

I almost fell out of my seat. ;)

This would also be a good place to start -- http://www.homestarrunner.com/firsttime.html

[Edited by iamoz on 2-4-03 1:13A]

...didn't do that... but did try a few things on my own PC hoping that the problem was internal and could be fixed quickly...

...if I knew iamoz's identity I would have probably tried to call him at home

;)

Posted by mynameis:

You're so coacht if when the server was down this evening you just sat there hitting the refresh button until it came back up.

You are so CoachT... if you are iamoz! That was hilarious!

Posted by iamoz:

Whenever the site is down, you'll have to go over to the HomeStarRunner.com website... I just found it the other day.

They had this thing up the other day...

http://www.homestarrunner.com/systemisdown.html

I almost fell out of my seat. ;)

This would also be a good place to start -- http://www.homestarrunner.com/firsttime.html

[Edited by iamoz on 2-4-03 1:13A]

• 1 month later...

...a baseball player's mom comes up to you and says "you're (name on coachT) aren't you?" Yes, I am. Then to her husband, "Oh come here honey, this is (name on coachT)." And then they proceeded to smile and just stare in amazement lol.

...student athletes only know you as their biggest fan and by your name on CoachT.

...you pay 5 bucks at an arcade in Gatlinburg to have a little online time to see if your football team won the night before and to check CoachT and fire off a quick message or two (money well spent).

...tell your dad to speed the entire way home from Gallatin because the world must know that the Rebels just upset the Green Wave. "No son, I don't think CoachT is that important." I proceeded to have no conversation with him the rest of the night.

...drive around town after the quaterfinal loss to have an excuse for not posting any sooner, and then when you do post saying you're behind the team that just beat you 100% to make sure their fans don't badmouth you.

Ahh, CoachT.com. I'm gonna rely on this sooo much next season to get me through it without being actually here. Thanks so much for the great site.

GO REBELS!

[Edited by FHSrebel27 on 3-30-03 11:39P]

You are so "CoachT if...

10)You go out of town and walk the streets of the city searching for a computer store and asking to borrow people's laptops so you can check on the score of your team's state title game, or at least check on the number of people bashing your school so that you can "restore your school's reputation."

9)Your mother checks the message boards to see how late you were up posting messages.

8)When you meet a fellow student from Tennessee, you ask them their school and immediately inform them of their mascot and their football team's record, following it up by saying, "Sorry, I'm kinda obsessed."

7)You've bashed Brentwood Academy. (believe me, it hurts)

6)You spend time in Math class calculating your posts-to-good marks ratio.

5)You know more about your basketball team's State Championship win than the whole team combined, and you weren't even at the game.

4)You arrive at school early so you can catch up on all the boards before 1st Period.

3)You're having a conversation with a friend and you say "You know, I'm bored...let's start a thread."

2)Your school's Assistant Athletic Director just invited you to the Athletic Awards Banquet to honor your contributions to the athletic program via CoachT.

1)Your name is Jim Thompson.

[Edited by WesVols on 3-31-03 11:27A]