You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lilpeashotter.... i thought i was the only one with an away message that said leave me alone im on CoachT right now!! but i guess not!! thanks u made me feel good because im not the only one!! but guys and girls have a good day!! oh yeah if u r not a plus member u should become one soon........ very soon!! :):):):):)

and i also have one with a link to CoachT so if u have never been here u should check it out!!

[Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY on 1-30-03 12:22P]

You reply to a post for no other reason than bringing the thread back to the top.

And to question just how important that logo is to IAMOZ!

Posted by iamoz:

You are so CoachT if you offer a girl beads at Mari Gras to put her shirt back down cause you thought you saw a CoachT.com logo on it. :o

[Edited by iamoz on 1-28-03 12:33P]

...you check coacht boards way more than your email.

...you can talk to your wrestling teammates about posts during practice and you end up arguing over what the exact wording of a post was.

...you skip class to check coacht posts in the library

...your coach/Drafting teacher gets onto you for being on coacht instead of finishing your assignment.

;)

[Edited by pbp1185 on 1-30-03 9:34P]

u r so CoachT if..... i click on that link and just wish i knew about CoachT then!! it looked sooo cute back in the day!!

..... u r so happy someone went back and got this thread back to the top!! thank to whomever did that!!

...but til next time have a good day guys and girls!! if u r not a plus member u should join soon...... very soon!! :):D:):D:)

u r soo CoachT if... u see someone out that u have never meet before!! but they have on a high school champs. jacket. and u just start talkin to them bout who they play for and then u get on the subject of CoachT!!

..... u want someone to start tellin u were CoachT is goin to but just so u can be there to saw ya'll were at the same game!! :D

[Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY on 2-2-03 1:18A]