Lavergne vs Blackman

AC44

I hope our coaches are able to see the things that you do.

I wondered if we really had 2 timeouts left before halftime. If we did, I believe most youth league coaches would have known to call timeout. Our coaches not doing this is very disturbing and this is not the first time I've seen it happen with these coaches. I really don't believe these guys know what their doing. I hope I'm wrong cause I would love to see Blackman do well, but unless the coaches look at themselves in the mirror and pick their game up, I'm afraid it won't happen. It's ashame because I believe Blackman has the talent to compete with the top teams in the region.

Whats new? All these samethings have been said about the Blaze offense for the past few years. Why should this one be any different. Dont expect the Blaze to win more than 2 or 3 games. Hate to be so rough, but thats just the way it is.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats new? All these samethings have been said about the Blaze offense for the past few years. Why should this one be any different. Dont expect the Blaze to win more than 2 or 3 games. Hate to be so rough, but thats just the way it is.

I am hearing this very thing from parents and others.

What's So Good about Today?

With one win on the schedule and 4 days to prepare Blackman will (hopefully) right the wrongs. Re-elvaluate and move forward with new ideas.

What is stupidity?

It's doing the same exact thing over again and expecting a different result.

I am cautiously optomistic

What's So Good about Today?

With one win on the schedule and 4 days to prepare Blackman will (hopefully) right the wrongs. Re-elvaluate and move forward with new ideas.

What is stupidity?

It's doing the same exact thing over again and expecting a different result.

I am cautiously optomistic

I AGREE if the coaches are going to turn the page in the playbook !!! this is a great time to do it with Lincoln county coming to the boro ,Lincoln county isn't that strong and would give them a chance to move the ball with new play calling ,,,if the coaches don't remove their heads from somewhere we will be in the same boat that we where in last week

the sad thing about this blackman squad is that these kids dominated in middle school especially the junior class when they were 8th graders they dominated in freshman ball they have the talent and the weapons to be a dangerous team, but for some reason now that they are playing varsity the coach wants to put handcuffs on the them, I dont know if the head coach needs to go or the offensive coordinator but if this team does not make the playoffs this year its going to get very ugly over there on warrior dr.