Lavergne vs Blackman

AC44

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK its a new year ,,post your opinion ,how does lavergne and blackman stack up for this game,

I'm predicting a win for blackman,, i feel lavergne lost to much to even keep this game close ,

I'm take'en Blackman in this on. Good luck to both teams this year. I hope you both have a nice season

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I don't know much about Blackman but I bet they have more than 2 returning starters!! La Vergne's basically all new line-up is untested. Curious to see who will step-up in tonight's game...who will be the new playmakers for La Vergne? Grooms is a capable, young QB. I agree that next year they will be much better. But who knows, stranger things have happened. The one thing I do know is this will certainly be a "grudge" match when Crocker is in the game. Best thing that happened to La Vergne is NO MORE CROCKER DRAMA!!! Hopefully he has matured and is where he wants to be. Because sitting on the bench at La Vergne for your attitude did us no good!!!

Should be a great game from La Vergne because of that. Now, can they step up to the challenge? We'll see.

Good luck to all! Predicting a huge upset...GO RINES GO!!!!

LHS dresses 39 9th and 10 graders if I saw the roster correctly. I think several 9th graders may be starting on D tonight also. The guys many people thought would be the starting LB's this season I heard are out all year from injury issues.

If they can sneak out a few wins this season and maybe win 6 or 7 next year, the year after could be competing for some big hardware.

That is, if some of the guys don't pull a Yoder-Hicks-Oliver and end up at a different school.

The 3 starting defensive down linemen at Lavergne Middle are large large youngsters who can run good for their large size and didn't seem to get tired the other night in their first game. They will be in the mix in 2 years.