Smyrna@Siegel

If I was a coach of HS football team, /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I would not want my team even reading these boards let alone commenting on them. Thats silly. I know in this age is would be nearly impossible to control but there would be strong repercussions if i found they were commenting on here. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The actual players were not the ones on here making some really stupid comments. It was some 'children' that did not have what it takes to actually go out for football.

Their biggest problem is a HC that cannot call an offensive game. He is SO predictable the Siegel fans have been known to call out what they would run the next play. That did not hurt them as EVERYBODY knew what the next play was gonna be.

This predictability has resulted in some REALLY lopsided scores against them. Most of the Region wondered if their scoreboard really could go into 3 digets! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is quiet because the stars know they will get pounded into the next galaxy by Smyrna

Will Smyrna win? Probably, but I dont think it will be a blowout like everyone thinks. Siegel has had a history of giving Smyrna a decent run for their money, not all the time, but there have been some times where the game was in doubt for awhile.

Will Smyrna win? Probably, but I dont think it will be a blowout like everyone thinks. Siegel has had a history of giving Smyrna a decent run for their money, not all the time, but there have been some times where the game was in doubt for awhile.

Good post. He is is too cocky usually finds himself knocked around the blocky.

I looked on here half expecting to see 3 or 4 pages of trash talk, and I find NOTHING...no traditional Siegel trash talking, no 82cat pumping up the team.

What is going on with this game? Any thoughts?

Who knows? Maybe '82Cat has left the building to go root for MTCS??? Smyrna wins by a 'Bryson' mile!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I don't think it is a blow out at all. I don't think Smyrna will blow out any one this year. The days of big numbers on the score board are gone. (4 now) That dose not mean they won't win most of their games in a dominating fashion. For instants, tonight I feel Smyrna will control the ball on the ground with close to 200 yards rushing. They will throw it, just a bit, for around 50 to 75 yards. Their defence will be very strong and Smyrna will get a 14 to 17 point win.

My opinion is this will the blue print for most of the Smyrna games this year.

Oh dont worry lost old and confused dad I am still here, talk bad about Siegel all you want to you need to be worrying about your football team across town, I hear this is there worst team in a long long time,Oaklands going to get in them tonight. Even if Siegel is a bad team this year I guarantee them and Riverdale have a good game, though I think both teams could make the playoffs, I feel Siegel pulling this game out tonight by 3. They got an all region kicker you know, something Riverdale has NEVER had. Wow we beat yall at something atleast.