Sullivan South @ Science Hill

The Hill

Ok big boy, since you??™ve got the score board out??¦what was the score the last time DB played William Blount???! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WB - 24

DB - 14

OK big boy what was the score the last time Tennessee High played a team from Blount Co. ?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What??¦are you a mind reader or something? Now let??™s just be perfectly honest here??¦if all we posted on was plays and formations how long would you continue to log onto CoachT. You people try to post like you??™re the Pope??™s son in law when you know that the very things that you are condemning is what keeps you coming back. You can??™t wait to see what the new controversy is??¦just admit it. Why don??™t you start a thread JUST for X??™s and O??™s and see how long it lasts. Just like I said in my last post; don??™t talk about it??¦do it! By the way a thread without Waco is like a race at BMS without any wrecks. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Speaking for me alone----You are wrong on 2 accounts:

1. No, the crap is not what I signed up for and is not what I keep coming back for. In fact, all the childish jibberish takes alot of my time to wade thru and sometimes a few good football post from a couple of respectful DB, TN High, or South posters is worth reading. -----and

2. NO, I don't need Whacko---I wish he would go to "BMS" and save us from all his "BS".

That's the truth---you don't have to like it, but you asked!!

Well, the only thing on my mind is who to go see this Friday. Cap, I'm sure you will go see the 'Toppers crush E Town. And I'm sure DB will crush WB so it's probably the 'Toppers for me also. I know what Jamie and Sly can do but I have to see Mitchell again just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

You don't have a clue /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Speaking for me alone----You are wrong on 2 accounts:

1. No, the crap is not what I signed up for and is not what I keep coming back for. In fact, all the childish jibberish takes alot of my time to wade thru and sometimes a few good football post from a couple of respectful DB, TN High, or South posters is worth reading. -----and

2. NO, I don't need Whacko---I wish he would go to "BMS" and save us from all his "BS".

That's the truth---you don't have to like it, but you asked!!

Hey........I forgot, How many years has it been since South beat DB ?

I can??™t disagree with you when it comes to Sylvester or with the tricitiessports coverage. They have managed to spread the love. And we haven??™t seen hide nor hair of you this season??¦so right again /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> . But I still have to say that from all the hype I expected different. I like Sylvester at HB and Chris at FB??¦and I??™ll leave it at that. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Based on your thinking, I should count out Shepard and Canty based on being absolutely ineffective for 4 qtrs. I know better.

Can??™t ague with that /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> . But you don know that the game was closer than the score. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

How is a game ever closer than the score? That has to be one of the all time lame cop outs in the history of any sport. The score is what it is. You lose by 29 point it don't get any closer. You loose by 1 it would be a close game but no closer than the score.

29 points by any measure is a whoopin.

I can??™t disagree with you when it comes to Sylvester or with the tricitiessports coverage. They have managed to spread the love. And we haven??™t seen hide nor hair of you this season??¦so right again /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> . But I still have to say that from all the hype I expected different. I like Sylvester at HB and Chris at FB??¦and I??™ll leave it at that. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The whole deal Thursday night was that DB's line just wasn't oppening up any holes for Chris in that first quarter. The coaching staff took the oppertunity during the time out when Chris was on the field injured to make a few "corrections". Most people that have watched Chris play new it was just a matter of time until he broke the game open with several big runs. I think you know that, I think all of you know that. You are just trying to downplay Chris just because he plays for DB. I have a feeling that in the end he is going to make you all look like fools. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You never learn.

.... I kept waiting for the O to go under center when no one was catching Bradley's throws. But Stacy kept hammering until they found a weakness and then a trickle turned into a pipeline. That's why he's the Coach.

Comp,

I've been writing and rewriting this paragraph for over three hours. I want to say the right thing here, because you are my friend.

Are you really going to sit there and say that? "no one was catching Bradley's throws"?!?! As if they were all on the numbers... I did personally think Bradley had a very good game, especially considering he is following Curt and the media hasn't let up on him. But he's a smart, mentally strong kid and he is going to be very good. Too bad the block in the back was called on his long TD run (I have yet to find it on film). But, you seriously need to go back and watch the game film before you start implying the WRs were the sole reason for the incompletions. Count drops on catchable balls and see if your statement stands. I was proud of KK, Watterson, Zanoni and crew. Don't be painting with such a wide brush my friend. Could the WRs improve and should they improve?... yes. Their routes seemed less sharp than they should be and the routes were too close together if that makes sense. I think the biggest thing is the South passing game needs to be looking beyond the primary route/WR within a given play. The pass blocking looks to be tight enough to allow that. There are others open beyond the primary route. The current situation makes for a happy night for a sneaky Safety who reads well. Many, many times the #2 and #3 WR were open. There were a few times when KK and Watterson were covered by a kid that looked like a ILB ... heck they need to recognize the mismatches and air it out. Very few DBs can run with KK, let alone Watterson. The long pass to KK was a nice example. The great thing is that Bradley is very talented and will get even sharper. He has the potential to be great. He was off his game at the Jeff County scrimmage a few weeks back (I think he had been sick in all fairness), so he is going the right direction now. It was great that the Rebels could run it so well at SH. The Spin Dr. picked up where he left off at Maryville last year and the entire team blocked well for him. If the WR and QB were in perfect sync Friday, I still would not have changed an thing on O. SH never stopped the run, so SS never stop running.

I agree with you on SH's Ryan Mitchell. He is going to be a very good RB. He has something in common with the older Canty who played at TH and Watterson at South... they all improved their sprinting ability on the track with the Northeast Tennessee Track and Field Club. (www.slipstreamtrackclub.com)

Comp,

I've been writing and rewriting this paragraph for over three hours. I want to say the right thing here, because you are my friend.

Are you really going to sit there and say that? "no one was catching Bradley's throws"?!?! As if they were all on the numbers... I did personally think Bradley had a very good game, especially considering he is following Curt and the media hasn't let up on him. But he's a smart, mentally strong kid and he is going to be very good. Too bad the block in the back was called on his long TD run (I have yet to find it on film). But, you seriously need to go back and watch the game film before you start implying the WRs were the sole reason for the incompletions. Count drops on catchable balls and see if your statement stands. I was proud of KK, Watterson, Zanoni and crew. Don't be painting with such a wide brush my friend. Could the WRs improve and should they improve?... yes. Their routes seemed less sharp than they should be and the routes were too close together if that makes sense. I think the biggest thing is the South passing game needs to be looking beyond the primary route/WR within a given play. The pass blocking looks to be tight enough to allow that. There are others open beyond the primary route. The current situation makes for a happy night for a sneaky Safety who reads well. Many, many times the #2 and #3 WR were open. There were a few times when KK and Watterson were covered by a kid that looked like a ILB ... heck they need to recognize the mismatches and air it out. Very few DBs can run with KK, let alone Watterson. The long pass to KK was a nice example. The great thing is that Bradley is very talented and will get even sharper. He has the potential to be great. He was off his game at the Jeff County scrimmage a few weeks back (I think he had been sick in all fairness), so he is going the right direction now. It was great that the Rebels could run it so well at SH. The Spin Dr. picked up where he left off at Maryville last year and the entire team blocked well for him. If the WR and QB were in perfect sync Friday, I still would not have changed an thing on O. SH never stopped the run, so SS never stop running.

I agree with you on SH's Ryan Mitchell. He is going to be a very good RB. He has something in common with the older Canty who played at TH and Watterson at South... they all improved their sprinting ability on the track with the Northeast Tennessee Track and Field Club. (www.slipstreamtrackclub.com)

It took you three hours to write that ? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />