Sullivan South @ Science Hill

The Hill

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sceince Hill will hang in and score on there first drive then get the crap beaten out off them.South is a better overall team will out Curt and Science Hill got beat up on by Boone in a sacrimage a few weeks ago. Expect at least 1 or 2 unsportsman likes in this game though , could be a really intertaining either way but the Rebels will come out on top.

Rebs 41 Toppers 13

I think Sceince Hill will hang in and score on there first drive then get the crap beaten out off them.South is a better overall team will out Curt and Science Hill got beat up on by Boone in a sacrimage a few weeks ago. Expect at least 1 or 2 unsportsman likes in this game though , could be a really intertaining either way but the Rebels will come out on top.

Rebs 41 Toppers 13

South 14 sh 7 at half

South14 sh 7 half

Volman the jury is in on South!! They have officially found a new horse. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> He is a mini GIANT that goes by the name of Taylor Fletcher and he is a beast with NO FEAR!!! Very impressed with his performance tonight. I don??™t know the official stats but he had to have close to 200 yards tonight. In my opinion South isn??™t as effective through the air as they were last year but their offensive scheme with the DB reads and the timing routs is going to present a problem for anybody to defend. The passing attack is good enough that you have to respect it??¦and then there is Fletcher. Just when you think you have them figured out they hit you with a heavy does of the mini GIANT /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ! The Hilltoppers are loaded with speed, size, and athleticism??¦If they only had a coach. Kenly is a fierce competitor, but 20+ (what appeared to be designed) QB sneaks (probably in the first half alone) would be deemed excessive even if your name was Curt Phillips??¦especially with all the horses in the stable that Science Hill has. I??™m not a coach but there has to be a way to get more of these studs involved in the offense. Great show by both teams.

Volman the jury is in on South!! They have officially found a new horse. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> He is a mini GIANT that goes by the name of Taylor Fletcher and he is a beast with NO FEAR!!! Very impressed with his performance tonight. I don??™t know the official stats but he had to have close to 200 yards tonight. In my opinion South isn??™t as effective through the air as they were last year but their offensive scheme with the DB reads and the timing routs is going to present a problem for anybody to defend. The passing attack is good enough that you have to respect it??¦and then there is Fletcher. Just when you think you have them figured out they hit you with a heavy does of the mini GIANT /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ! The Hilltoppers are loaded with speed, size, and athleticism??¦If they only had a coach. Kenly is a fierce competitor, but 20+ (what appeared to be designed) QB sneaks (probably in the first half alone) would be deemed excessive even if your name was Curt Phillips??¦especially with all the horses in the stable that Science Hill has. I??™m not a coach but there has to be a way to get more of these studs involved in the offense. Great show by both teams.

Cap...I'm officially disassociated from South threads but I can't not tell these people about the Toppers. What a team. They have it all...just like last year...but more. Four savage RB's, a Soph White boy QB who will be the talk of the NET not to mention he is a lefty...and then they have Kinley. Last year Kinley was an also ran...BUT...this year...well suffice to say they have the most speed I have seen in years. Look out DB! And that D. I'm sorry, they have it all and line to boot. If SS is any kind of coach at all they are deep playoff contenders. DB, you have compeition for the conference.

South's D almost choked but held when it mattered. The O sputtered but Bradley is on. His WR's need time. It will come. Satch, tell him not to get discouraged he will get there. And when he does it will be sweet. Bradley and the Dr. will quickly get a chemistry and it will be devastating.

Cap, you know you will have your hands full with the Toppers.

Good luck to the Toppers 'cause you played some major football tonight. My hat is off to you!

Go...Rebel Nation! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

DB is happy to have Crawford who was 6 0f 7 for 99 yards and busted a 50 yard run. The kid runs at least a 4.6 maybe better. Not trying to sound too confident but SH had the talent last year and got rocked by DB. This year DB has the complete package, expect a beat down, and quote me on it.